**HOTEL REGISTRATION OPEN- NEW UPDATE 9 MAY** Attendance For VTCA Meeting June 21,22

Okay I got the directions to your hotel. You guys will be approximately 29 minutes from my location (if running at the posted speed limit). It'll be an easy shot out there, about 27 miles. I forgot to comment about the dues mentioned earlier in this thread. At $100 a year, put me down for two.;)

hi venom

i still land at 852 pm on tues

im renting a car but have no clue where im going

if you promise to drive slow i will follow LOL

Jamie

586-946-5753 cell

ROKTMAN said:
Good to talk to you Ken.I`ll call you when I am on the ground.Steve will pick us up although you will be there 40 min.earlier.

40 minutes earlier theoretically anyway...airlines you know. Either way..it's all good.
I will talk to you then for sure. I'll be waiting at the pub....with Steve :D.:beer:

I'm bringing a pencil and paper, house slippers, and a shotgun...think they are going to give me a hard time at security? :stupido: :D

NBT said:
40 minutes earlier theoretically anyway...airlines you know. Either way..it's all good.
I will talk to you then for sure. I'll be waiting at the pub....with Steve :D.:beer:

I'm bringing a pencil and paper, house slippers, and a shotgun...think they are going to give me a hard time at security? :stupido: :D
Add in a nightgown,package of rubber gloves and a rubber vagina and I`ll pick you up at the hoosgow.

ROKTMAN said:
Add in a nightgown,package of rubber gloves and a rubber vagina and I`ll pick you up at the hoosgow.

We're gonna have a good time in Houston, none of us may ever be able to go back, but it's gonna be fun...LMAO!!!

ROKTMAN said:
BWAAAAAAHHHAAAAAA.... CHEERS....:beerglass:

The Houston Westchase Hilton is positioned in a great place with easy access to many places for dining. There are restaurants and bars that pepper the area. Now all we have to do is decide what we want to go for. Tex-Mex, steaks, sea food, Italian cuisine, all American, Brazilian, Bar-B-Que… the possibilities are endless. Then there are sports bars up and down Westheimer and Richmond.

Kevin (BDIA), why will you be staying in Katy? Are you staying with family/friends? I know your stay here is a bit longer than everyone else. Let me know your plans while you’re here in Houston. Hopefully we can hang out. My cell number is (832) 217-0562.

Rolex Dr. said:
hi venom

i still land at 852 pm on tues

im renting a car but have no clue where im going

if you promise to drive slow i will follow LOL

Jamie

586-946-5753 cell

Jamie, Are you also staying at the Houston Hilton at Westchase?

Venom Power said:
Jamie, Are you also staying at the Houston Hilton at Westchase?

yes sir

kevin i are rooming for a few days while we are there

he will be checkin in 1st earlier in the afternoon

NO we are not that type of friends

JD

ROKTMAN said:
Hey boys,party at my place I got a suite! Not sure what floor but all the Diamond Level perks too.
Dave, last time I was there those suites were the top 2 floors and you needed your room key to make the elevator go to those floors....the rest of us won't have access......but they were in the middle of a re-model last year so maybe that has changed.....any way I will be at the hotel by 6:30PM.....can you guys wait for me before you head out for dinner?

Walt

Were leaving no one behind....
Walt...you have an idea what day you were hitting the range?
Or we "shooting from the hip" on it?

NBT said:
Were leaving no one behind....
Walt...you have an idea what day you were hitting the range?
Or we "shooting from the hip" on it?

Thought we could discuss that on the 20th...see what you guys would like to do....I will call the range and make sure they are open and there are no charity or Corp. shoots going on.

Walt

K-80-123 said:
Dave, last time I was there those suites were the top 2 floors and you needed your room key to make the elevator go to those floors....the rest of us won't have access......but they were in the middle of a re-model last year so maybe that has changed.....any way I will be at the hotel by 6:30PM.....can you guys wait for me before you head out for dinner?

Walt
I`ll see what I can do for access.You guys WILL get hooked up.:D

We will wait until you get there Walt.The only person that won`t be there by then is Jamie.He doesn`t arrive until 9 or so.

Just talked to my contact at the hotel.There are suites on every floor so I`ll get one that all you guys can access.The top two floors are key only access for the Gold and Diamond club HHonors members.I`ll have access to that are if you guys want the health club or the hospitality suite access .We could hang up there too.

sweet on the suite dave

i have to call and make sure kevin can check in to the room early

JD

Rolex Dr. said:
sweet on the suite dave

i have to call and make sure kevin can check in to the room early

JD

Also Jamie,

Make sure my name is on it... I might just, how do they say.. Moving on up... :D I will take care of it.. :) :burnout:

BDIA

ROKTMAN said:
Just talked to my contact at the hotel.There are suites on every floor so I`ll get one that all you guys can access.The top two floors are key only access for the Gold and Diamond club HHonors members.I`ll have access to that are if you guys want the health club or the hospitality suite access .We could hang up there too.

Hey Rokt... Did you ask about the availability of the presidential suite?? At least for a night... Gotta have room to party with the guests! ;) :D

Now if I can talk Uncle Craig into coming!

BDIA

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back