**HOTEL REGISTRATION OPEN- NEW UPDATE 9 MAY** Attendance For VTCA Meeting June 21,22

Texas Yellow Fever said:
HeHeHe, sounds like me. I "play" but only for the beer drinking, I suck at golf. I'm not sure we're going to have time form the sound of everything that's planned.

Well I figure we would kill a few things at once here...I hit the ball...after tilting a few with the fellas....:beerglass: :beerglass: :beerglass: :beer: ....
Walt and Rocket pull out the skeet guns mid point of the fairway....see if they can tag the ball in flight....
Repeat till shitty....:D :D :D

i can make the coming events see you guys in houston so if i can be any help let me know trey 713 515 1545 who and where will i pay the dues

Hey fellas,

I got bad news, I can't make it. Some idiot that committed a crime has ruined my vacation by giving me a jury summons. This sucks!!!

greatone61 said:
Hey fellas,

I got bad news, I can't make it. Some idiot that committed a crime has ruined my vacation by giving me a jury summons. This sucks!!!
Tell them you will be out of town on business and they will excuse you.

ROKTMAN said:
Great Kevin.We need to start a list of the trucks.I know there are 4 for the dyno run FR.
1) Steve Holden (Texas Yellow Fever)
2) Juan Aratia (FASTBLKSRT)
3)greatone61
4)Venom Power (Anthony Yensi)

Anybody else coming with their trucks for the BBQ@ Kevin`s friend? What about the local Houston guys?

Try to get this info ....all on one page....:D

Host hotel: http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/hotels/index.jhtml?ctyhocn=HOUWCHF

Meeting - June 21st/22nd ) :deal:

1) Roktman 513-266-4897

ARR Houston Hobby TU 20 JUN 1:15 PM Southwest Airlines
DEP Houston Hobby SU 25 JUN 0855AM Southwest Airlines

2)fstjack 619-251-7621

ARR IAH airport Tu 20 Jun 11:34 AM Continental Flight C0508.

DEP IAH airport FR 23 Jun 5:55 PM Continental Flight C0168.

3)Rolex Dr. hmmm :dontknow:

4) Texas Yellow Fever
Ok, I'm booked at the hotel. I arrive Tuesday, leave Sunday. I'm driving down, so anyone needing transportation etc, lemme know.

5) k-80 OK I am in...arrive Tue SWA 5:20PM leave Sat 10:50AM...I reserved a rental car at the airport and have confirmed the room at the Hilton for 4 nights.

6) GAVPRT-OCGA-4006186

Reservations are confirmed. I will arrive on Tuesday, around lunch time hopefully. I will leave on Sunday, whenever time.

I will be driving from Atlanta. Hope there are plenty of gas stations open along the way. My cell number is 678-855-5593. Anyone needing a ride or want to run in a group, let me know.

7) Ken/NBT...... Hotel reservations completed, and flight booked.
Arrive June 20th HOUSTON HOBBY(HOU) at 12:25PM
Depart June 23rd HOUSTON HOBBY(HOU) at 4:50PM

8) Tat2stuff... Hotel reserve June18 to June 24, I may change the arrival date to the 19th, I have to see my sched in June. Bringing the family for a mini vacation. I rented a car

9) Kevin BDIA

Dyno Day - Friday 23rd):driver:

1) Steve Holden (Texas Yellow Fever)
2) Juan Aratia (FASTBLKSRT)
3)greatone61
4)Venom Power (Anthony Yensi)

Ballgame 22nd):viking: :beer:
1) Roktman -Paid
2)Anthony(Venom Power) -Paid
3&4) Steve and The Spousal Unit
5)Ken
6) Silver QC
7) FSTJACK
8) Miss Venom Power

BBQ) :dontknow:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I wish I could go but there's no way I can miss class and work.
I'm definitely down for the VTCA club though. 100 bucks sounds good to me. And if you need someone to help out here in the South Florida area, let me know!
If I would've seen this freakin thread earlier, I would've made time to go :(

DO WE NEED TO POST THE BBQ AS A HOUSTON GTG I WOULD LIKE TO SEE EVERYBODY TRY TO MAKE THAT

Guys, just found out I will not be able to make the meeting in Houston Next week....I have to be in Denver....we are closing a business and 50 people decided not to relocate to Tulsa....it's a mess and will require all my time next week....I called Dave to let him know....I am really sorry about this and pledge my support for the VTCOA in anyway they see fit to use......Drink a few beers for me.

Walt

Sorry we are going to miss you Walt...:beer: to ya....

Hope all goes better in Denver.

Sorry to hear that Walt.Walt and me talked this afternoom..a real cool guy!:burnout:

There are two BBQ`s.One at Hennessey`s FR during the dyno day 9-? and one on SA 11:00 until ? @ Kevin`s buddies house.We are racing at Houston Motorsports Park SA night.

Last edited:
Has anyone taken in consideration that at least one of the events is supposed to be in Sealy, TX? That's where Hennessey has the track, unless we're not doing that anymore.. Everything else sounds peachy to me. A dyno day, ball game, a couple of Bar-B-Ques and a run to Houston Motorsports Racepark. That's not to mention everything else in between.

(832) 217 - 0562. Let me know as you guys arrive in town. I'm leaving my schedule opened for you guys all week and next weekend.
:D

unfortunately I will not be able to get down there now, my wife was scheduled for an unexpected medical test on wed that can't be put off. Sorry guys, I'm still offering my full support with the VTCA, whatever I can do to help let me know

Venom Power said:
Has anyone taken in consideration that at least one of the events is supposed to be in Sealy, TX? That's where Hennessey has the track, unless we're not doing that anymore.. Everything else sounds peachy to me. A dyno day, ball game, a couple of Bar-B-Ques and a run to Houston Motorsports Racepark. That's not to mention everything else in between.

(832) 217 - 0562. Let me know as you guys arrive in town. I'm leaving my schedule opened for you guys all week and next weekend.
:D
Not sure on location as Hennessey won`t return my emails......

We are meeting in the hotel bar by the front desk as soon as we get in and settled.Dinner that night.

tat2stuff said:
unfortunately I will not be able to get down there now, my wife was scheduled for an unexpected medical test on wed that can't be put off. Sorry guys, I'm still offering my full support with the VTCA, whatever I can do to help let me know
Good to touch base with you today.Good luck on the test,it will work out.God Bless.

TAT2STUFF, Sorry thatyou will not make it. I will pray that your wife's tests come out well and she is OK.

ROKTMAN said:
We are meeting in the hotel bar by the front desk as soon as we get in and settled.Dinner that night.

I will be there later that afternoon around 6ish. Definately dinner that night.:eating: I'll call you and NBT to find out your room numbers.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back