How about a National SRT/10 Gathering

Would you like to attend a SRT/10 only National Meet?

• Yes

Votes: 93 98.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
ViperTruck2933 said:
Umm, I don' think that fits the bill.....:eek:

How 'bout St. Louis? :D

:dito: Tim great idea. St louis is logistically perfect. Its eqadistant from most parts of the country, we have a great track here(gateway), Jmb's shop is here, pbj's shop is here. I could go on but I'd be bragging.:D

This is a most excellent idea. Once it is decided to do a national GTG, we should get a list of people who would want to do the planning. Like you said there is a lot of work involved. I think the thread for ideas and such should include who wants to help organize. I myself would help with this any way I could. I might not be worth a crap, but I can gopher this and gopher that.:D

Depending on where and time of year I'd certainly try my best to attend!!:burnout:

Nowwhat said:
VEGAS.....VEGAS.....VEGAS.....VEGAS.....VEGAS......VEGAS.....VEGAS.....:D
:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito:

Nowwhat said:
John...

Could we do 2 of them...?
that would be my concern too...... although i'd like to meet everyone who attends, st. louis is too far to go...... an east coast/west coast might get more participation.....:dontknow:

Certainly might be more realistic:dontknow:
moparracing said:
that would be my concern too...... although i'd like to meet everyone who attends, st. louis is too far to go...... an east coast/west coast might get more participation.....:dontknow:

i think is a good idea and i don't see why it couldn't be turned into an annual event w/ crazy participation.

roz has a good idea about nailing down a hotel once we find a location. I'd be down for a rally, cruise, roadcourse and 1/4 mile would be a huge bonus and would increase participation for those interested.

Rice Eater said:
i think is a good idea and i don't see why it couldn't be turned into an annual event w/ crazy participation.

roz has a good idea about nailing down a hotel once we find a location. I'd be down for a rally, cruise, roadcourse and 1/4 mile would be a huge bonus and would increase participation for those interested.

Ya he's right it could turn into & yearly thing and theres nothing to say that the location cant change every year. That way we get to see & do new things each year, wont get old that way. We could call it the tity bar annual hahha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back