How are you all liking the updates so far?

its good, the only problem i see is that the banner is tiny and to the left of the screen no longer covers the top of my page..

Changes are good . But why do we have a pic of weird al yankovich when we sign in ?:dontknow: cant we do diff pics of members or there trucks ? I always wonder what some of the people you talk to look like . Nice to put a face on the name ... P.S only kidding about the weird al dont get mad

I would like to be able to choose the smilies in the small pane ,like for the ones I use most.

When quoting another members posts, that we are not able to change or add to the quote.

Last edited:
I would like to be able to choose the smilies in the small pane ,like for the ones I use most.

When quoting another members posts, that we are not able to change or add to the quote.

I agree. I like the smileys as well. Can we get more? Can never have too many smileys... :D

Working great so far even with IE9....still investigating more functions...:rock:

i tried that...but i dosen't aloow me till put the actual poll and all that ...:dontknow:

The poll screen doesn't show until after you post your thread, it's a two step process, post (to include check in the appropriate box) then poll :D

Hello Shaggy,
About posts, could you make it where the Thread Starter can moderate his/ hers thread( delete unwanted responses and so forth):rock:

My husband spends a lot of time on RCgroups.com and they have this feature, sure makes it easy on everyone and ends forum drama ( for the most part.)

Thank you.
Wifey :)

Hello Shaggy,
About posts, could you make it where the Thread Starter can moderate his/ hers thread( delete unwanted responses and so forth):rock:

My husband spends a lot of time on RCgroups.com and they have this feature, sure makes it easy on everyone and ends forum drama ( for the most part.)

Thank you.
Wifey :)

Guess I have to answer this in two places.

Where's the phucking fun in that. ;):D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back