How can I let this go?

Django

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last evening before I went to bed, I dropped by the Post Ho Thread just for the sheer hell of it.....

I noticed that Denise had responded with some terse words and a mad face at something that Iwantmysrt had said about women....... It was so patently vulgar that even I wouldn't repeat it .....

Now I see that he's suggesting that he's offended by being called out for the purposes of an apology..... Look up the word "temerity" in the dictionary and you'll see Iwant's picture next to the word.....

In essence Iwant claims that all's fair in the offensive section..... Well, I'm calling fkn bullshit on that..... There have been many occasions when items were too offensive even for that category on this forum....

Yes, I understand that he has made nice with Denise and that's good. But there comes a time when someone's words are so ugly, so mean and evil that even an apology to one person is insufficient..... he should apologize to ALL women and do 30 days in fkn county lock up IMO.....

What an evil. loathesome hater of all women he must be to make a statement like that...... It's almost inconceivable that one guy can offend so many people all at once like that.....yet, no one but me seemed offended..... WTF? I'm absolutely dumbstruck that no one....NOT A FKN SOUL, has raised their voice to take offense and respond with same anger as I have about this kinda shit.....

To the contrary, all I've heard is support for Iwant's being a good guy and saying he's sorry in PM....... Big fkn deal.............:mad:

People need to know that words mean things and the spoken word is one of the principle things which separates us from dumb animals......

I am out..............

tadp

Last edited:
just read the comment that is suppose to be a joke,not by a long shot.i have agree with you Tim every word you said.

OK...I read it. I hate that it was said...

May I take the liberty of saying...it was terrible...but some of us do things without engaging our brain...I hope that was the case here. No excuses for anyone...but we all do bad stuff when we don't think...

I hate that Denise was the only one that said a word...I am glad that you brought it back up...I urge everyone to benefit from the mistake, and I do feel it was just one of those insensitive moments that we all have...

What am I saying...I don't really know, except that we are family, and I hope we all learn something every time we come to this site. The point this time is that there are lines, beyond which we should never go...but we occasionally do.

So...Peace? Learning, and understanding?

Denise, not that this helps, but my lawyer, my two brokers, my banker and my primary care physician are women. Because when it comes to my health and my money, I only trust those who work very hard, strive to break down the barriers of intolerance, and for some reason seem to be more ethical...that's how many of us view women.

Roy

I believe there are quite a few of us that dont read the post ho threads, perhaps that impacted the lack of responses.

this thread is a joke...you guys need to lighten up...he made a bad joke, it was in the offensive section, he apologized to the person it offended...drop it...what more would you like the guy to do? 30 days for a bad joke? he apologized personally to wifey, and came back on the thread and told everyone he apologized, then along with that he said his true feelings, give the guy a break...thats stand up where i come from...when you can say something, realize the ramifications, and then publically apologize, thats a beautiful thing...dammit man

Guess I'm a shithead too

I took it for exactly what it was........a joke.

It's really hard to decide where to draw the line on a joke. For most jokes will be at someones expense.

I understand what your saying Tim, I just sorry that this one joke is more insulting than others and we find ourselves picking and choosing based on who the joke may have offended.

Denise is one of the dearest friends I think I have. It didn't even cross my mind that the joke was directed wholy and soley at her.

I support ya Tim

Sorry I was such a pig

Jeff

Personally I took more offense to the Hitler/Jew picture. But then I'm not a lady.

The other way I look at this is sometimes in the heat of the moment things are said, or in this case posted that the person normally would not say. And I'm probably more guilty of this than most.

From what I read Denise is satisfied with the apology, so I will be also. Big Red also admitted that the Hitler/Jew picture was over the line also.

I'm satisfied and willing to let it go.

Think about it Tim. Is it worth it? No matter what you decide I will still love you in that non-gay way.:D

Silverback said:
Personally I took more offense to the Hitler/Jew picture. But then I'm not a lady.

The other way I look at this is sometimes in the heat of the moment things are said, or in this case posted that the person normally would not say. And I'm probably more guilty of this than most.

From what I read Denise is satisfied with the apology, so I will be also. Big Red also admitted that the Hitler/Jew picture was over the line also.

I'm satisfied and willing to let it go.

Think about it Tim. Is it worth it? No matter what you decide I will still love you in that non-gay way.:D

I didn't see the Hitler/ Jew picture...... Who posted that......?

D

Sorry D, I gotta say you are wrong to be upset by this. Hold on, let me rephrase that. You can be upset by anything you want, that's your right, but to call this guy out is another thing. Personally, I don't know any of the parties involved or have any previous issues with any parties involved, so let me say this from a totally unbiased perspective:
Ok, so the guy made a bad joke, a tasteless, crude joke, or even call it a tasteless observation, or however you choose to look at it. Regardless, if he was man enough to say "sorry" or "you misunderstood what I meant" and then explain himself, that should hold the same weight as the original comment, thus cancelling any wrongdoing out. Everyone has a different sense of humor, people deliver jokes in different manners. Some people have a very dry wit that takes some getting used to. Those of us with a dry wit try not to deliver some jokes over the computer because they are recieved completely different than they would be in person. Heck, I've even inadvertantly offended people in person with a joke when it was not my intention to be anything but funny.
I say give the guy a break and stop being such a candy-ass:) Gosh, I thought I lived in the capitol of political correctness. Can't we all get along and stop looking for reasons to be upset with others? I've made friends with guys after getting in huge knock-out fights with them, surely you can put a little inadvertant insult behind you. HUG IT OUT BITCH!!!:dancing: :dancing:

Anyone who demeans my offense by stating that I'm being "politically correct" is a f****** moron...............

Last edited by a moderator:
Silent D said:
Anyone who demeans my offense by stating that I'm being "politically correct" is a f***** moron...............

Only in person. I want to be able to duck. Not look over my shoulder for the rest of my life:D

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Only in person. I want to be able to duck. Not look over my shoulder for the rest of my life:D

Yer a bro, Jeffy..... Always were, always will be...... No worries here, bud...

D

Silent D said:
Yer a bro, Jeffy..... Always were, always will be...... No worries here, bud...

D

Just tryin to lighten the mooooooood in here. I've had enough tragedy for the year already :eek:

Luv all you guys, but this argument is worthless for the fact the aformentioned comment was made in the offensive section.

basically anything goes, never moderated.

You enter at your own risk, be it hanging cocks, jews , hitler, god, or vagina jokes,( which many have been made about vaginas)

I love Denise to death and she knows her risk of entering the offensive section, and with some of the things that are discussed there it is was just a matter of time.

Would you like rules for the offensive section?

Do you want it moderated?

Or do you want a truck forum?

At this point it is completly legal to go into the offensive section and say nigger, spook, high yella, or cracker, post a close up of a c*** or vagina , or asshole,maybe some mutilation possibly, how about the nun eating shit out the the guys ass? remember that?

What I am saying is , if you want rules then make them, if it needs moderating , have it done.

But remember it can be taken away easlily if the admins get tired of it, (hint)

But honestly he stood up like a broad shouldered man and apologized, that was tons of man in my book.'

sorry to rant.

Silent D said:
Anyone who demeans my offense by stating that I'm being "politically correct" is a fucking moron...............

Ok, now I am offended at your offense of me incorrectly calling you politicly correct...or something like that.:) :) I didn't say you were politically correct bro. I don't know you that well. I think you need to relax a bit.:) Have a drink or a smoke and come back fresh later. Seriously bro, relax, mellow out, and just absorb the love......You are way to strung up right now D. I believe I was commenting about the place where I live being so damn politically correct. Sometimes around here you have to walk on friggin eggshells with everything you say in public. It is really annoying and peevs me to no end. I am all for not pissing people off just for the fun of it, but the PC crap around here is outta control, that is all I am saying. I think Ronnie, Silverback and Sickness can all back me up on that shit!!

P.S. I DEMAND and apology for you indirectly calling me a "f****** moron"!!!

just kidding....relax D...we can all get offended at half the shit that is said around here if we tried hard enough. Heck, I am personally offended by people trying to stuff religion down my throat. I think that is far worse than the dirtiest dirty joke(because they are dead serious about it), but I just let that crap roll off my back because I don't take offense to others easily.

Greg

fun2xlr8 said:
P.S. I DEMAND and apology for you indirectly calling me a "f*****g moron"!!!

Greg

You forget. I have met you, and you are a F*****g Moron.;) :p :D

Let it go Greg. Tim is very firm in his believes and this will only go down hill if you continue. And believe me, if you ever meet Tim you will love him as much as I do.

Silverback said:
You forget. I have met you, and you are a F***** Moron.;) :p :D

Let it go Greg. Tim is very firm in his believes and this will only go down hill if you continue. And believe me, if you ever meet Tim you will love him as much as I do.

I never said I wasn't a f*****g moron ya big hairy ape!!! I know he is a good guy, I've heard it from many people who have had the pleasure of meeting him. I respect everyone on this board, including him. I was just sharing an opposing viewpoint, based on what I saw transpire. I'm silly like that. I also like to play devil's advocate sometimes just for fun!!!:dontknow: You are right, as always, all-knowing-great-ape. I will let it go. Hopefully D will wake up with a smile tomorrow morning and have a better day.:) :) I am outta this thread fellas, hopefully it will die a quick, painless death. Sorry you are so upset D. Have a good night.

Greg

Stinker said:
Luv all you guys, but this argument is worthless for the fact the aformentioned comment was made in the offensive section.

basically anything goes, never moderated.

You enter at your own risk, be it hanging cocks, jews , hitler, god, or vagina jokes,( which many have been made about vaginas)

I love Denise to death and she knows her risk of entering the offensive section, and with some of the things that are discussed there it is was just a matter of time.

Would you like rules for the offensive section?

Do you want it moderated?

Or do you want a truck forum?

At this point it is completly legal to go into the offensive section and say nigger, spook, high yella, or cracker, post a close up of a c*** or vagina , or asshole,maybe some mutilation possibly, how about the nun eating shit out the the guys ass? remember that?

What I am saying is , if you want rules then make them, if it needs moderating , have it done.

But remember it can be taken away easlily if the admins get tired of it, (hint)

But honestly he stood up like a broad shouldered man and apologized, that was tons of man in my book.'

sorry to rant.

Yo Stink, Tim and All others, Denise has made her piece and I think it is time to let this one go.:idea:
With that said, F*** Political Correctness if that is what you all want:confused: Then the next time anything is said about Wetback Illegel Alians or Rag Heads You are going to catch some flack(Tim, you are exempted) and maybe I'll start posting FAGGOTS F*****G and SUCKING SOME BIG COCK , You Gay Bastages Should Love That:p :p :p

Now for my next trick.....

Now that was funny, missed it didn't you

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back