How fast are we?

145mph I didn't like how the stock suspension feels. I've been up to 175mph on my sport bike.

150+ on some wide open streches out here.... (easy to do)..
However, I feel the truck works better at 90+ with the added aero's.;)
Back in 2001, did 196+ on my 12R during some top speed tests w/ a Cycle World mag. Editor. Also easy to do when your already at 150 in the 1/4...... :D

Fastest GPS measured speed with my QC was on the Autobahn Germany at 164 m/h or 264 km/u.
I felt it was not the limit , truck started to lift and shaked like an airplane just before lift-off , LOL

oh , and we where in de truck with me and 3 adult passengers...:rock:

175 is INSANE on a bike. First time I broke 125 on my gixxer as a squid I made the mistake of lifting my head up. Nothing happened, but if I didnt have a death grip I probably would have flew right off.

Lol yea felt the same way the very first time I went 100mph on my sport bike. But Phycho1122 has gone faster than me.

150+ on some wide open streches out here.... (easy to do)..
However, I feel the truck works better at 90+ with the added aero's.;)
Back in 2001, did 196+ on my 12R during some top speed tests w/ a Cycle World mag. Editor. Also easy to do when your already at 150 in the 1/4...... :D

Dam that's badass. :D:rock:

Fastest GPS measured speed with my QC was on the Autobahn Germany at 164 m/h or 264 km/u.
I felt it was not the limit , truck started to lift and shaked like an airplane just before lift-off , LOL

oh , and we where in de truck with me and 3 adult passengers...:rock:

Be careful, you might have some fake suspension components

Yikes!!! Glad I don't have any fake suspension components on my truck!! All the parts on my truck are from
JMB and V1Racing and the tranny parts by HTS Transmissions, I refuse to use imitation parts! :)

Last edited:
Lol yea felt the same way the very first time I went 100mph on my sport bike. But Psycho1122 has gone faster than me.

Dam that's badass. :D:rock:

Thanks! It was quite the thrill, as much as skydiving. Good thing I have both on video (VHS :(). It's not like you do things like that often.

Back in the day, we were looking to hit the magic 200 mph barrier with just a pipe and tune. 2,200+ ft. air and damp conditions did not help. I'm not exactly Jay "Pee Wee" Gleason either.:D

I've had mine to 145 on the speedo but gps says its 3 mph slow so I guess 148

I've never exceeded the posted speed limit in my truck (I am professionally obligated to state this) :)

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back