How Rare are the Ram SRT 10 trucks

attila said:
yes Prof sitting during winter... and smoking tires when the snow melts down!

who is going to Pay $6k for your Volvo?: :D :D :D :D :D
LMAO!

So for the '04's.....production # was.... 3057, now if we can get '05 and '06 production #'s we should be in the ballpark for a total.

Quick

Last edited:
Coley....I dont believe there was anywhere close to 10k srt-10's made....i think much closer to 6500 just an FYI

Just checked auto trader and there are 223 SRT 10's for sale...one Volvo 850R Sportwagon.

trussman said:
Coley....I dont believe there was anywhere close to 10k srt-10's made....i think much closer to 6500 just an FYI

i have seen a build sheet for them and the one for the 05s was like 3,000 if i member right

Prof said:
We can start a campaign to encourage more street racing...that will lower the numbers is short order!

Our time will come, but it will be 20 years down the road at least.

I love mine for what it does for me, not its dollar value...but its value is very high in my mind...

My Volvo is one of 355 made in 1997 while in great shape it's market value is about $6k. Market value is established by the buyer.

CORRECT, I really want my 1993 cobra back, with low miles they are $20-25K...basically sticker price back then.....Prices on our trucks will go back up, right now the economy is dictating prices.

I think these are rarer than any other pickup besides the long lost left overs of gmc syclones that are falling apart. Personally I have had two rc trucks and had to search quite a bit for both in my state. I think there would be more out there if the weather was more permitting or the trucks came with awd or 4x4 for those places that receive a dump load of snow and nasty weather for about 1/2 the year. I believe location def plays a role in owning one of these, if your more north I doubt most of the owners are crazy enough to drive in the snow, yet if your more south it's reasonable to drive as a daily driver. Therefore for most northerners have to sit and watch our trucks sit sit sit sit and get a few good months before the sit sit sit again, this is no easy task. Additionally then we also need a 2nd vehicle to drive in winter which affects our pocket books too. While you lucky southerners ain't going to worry as much about it cause your weather patterns are alot more tolerable, except for those rains your doing pretty fair most of the time.

You really have to agree with roy thou, they are not going to be collectors items anytime soon, and if your hoping for that you'd better keep it stock and in the garage to never be driven for another 10-20 years to see if you have a chance a a return. I say drive it like you stole it and enjoy it, you never know what life holds for your future and you may loose the chance at it! I am hoping my current position improves personally only to yet again get another one with lower miles, that i can enjoy. But as in everything it will all come in time. Sure do miss my rig thou...........

in the uk i have never seen another srt10
a few rams .
over here they are very rare
when you are at traffic lights and you look over you can see
men,women ,children looking and saying wtf is that thing lol

v10 fat said:
in the uk i have never seen another srt10
a few rams .
over here they are very rare
when you are at traffic lights and you look over you can see
men,women ,children looking and saying wtf is that thing lol
LOL...you guys have had one of the biggest SRT-10 GTG over there!

Total Dodge Ram SRT-10 Production.... 9057

2004 Color Breakdown
Regular Cab
Black.........1269
Red...........1040
Silver..........698
VCA Edition....50
Total ........3057

2005 Color Breakdown
.......Regular Cab / Quad Cab
Black...........471 / 1136
Red.............453 / 777
Silver...........280 / 280
White (CE)....163 / 0
Yellow..........195 / 272
Total..........1562 / 2465.......4,027Both

2006 Color Breakdown
Total.....1973

Tony, I have never seen all of those numbers together...thanks.

Stinker said:

2004 Color Breakdown
Regular Cab
Black.........1269
Red...........1040
Silver..........698
VCA Edition....50
Total ........3057

2005 Color Breakdown
White (CE)....163 / 0

2006 Color Breakdown
Total.....1973

i told yall :D they are more rare than my BEE:mad: o well i might be trading my BEE for a black RC anyway :rock: :dontknow: :burnout:

Stinker said:

2005 Color Breakdown
White (CE)....163 / 0

1 of 280......pretty rare in my book.:D
And I don't care how much it will sell for because it's not for sale.

If you can keep ahold of your baby I would say in about ten years these will be back up there. I say at least 500 are gone:argh: wrecked:(

DevilDawg3097 said:
If you can keep ahold of your baby I would say in about ten years these will be back up there. I say at least 500 are gone:argh: wrecked:(
........... yeah, way gone :(

253937.jpg

Quick

My 04 has 18,000 miles and still looks like she is brand new. This June I will have had her for 5 years, and even the underside looks great.

And since it is this truck that made it possible for Alex and I to meet, she has asked that I NEVER sell it. So I expect to own it until the day I die.

Bill.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back