How Rare are the Ram SRT 10 trucks

Prof said:
Just checked auto trader and there are 223 SRT 10's for sale...one Volvo 850R Sportwagon.

I just checked.

Total = 200

Searched by transmission type:
Auto. Trans = 97
Man. Trans = 89

TOTAL = 186?

Somebody is stealing transmissions!:D

ps. no Volvo 850R Sportwagons...Roy bought another one!;)

i know of 7-8 of them in my township alone a few at dealers and a few my friends own they come to the gtgs i have 2 myself

DevilDawg3097 said:
If you can keep ahold of your baby I would say in about ten years these will be back up there. I say at least 500 are gone:argh: wrecked:(

500 is very conservative, maybe 1500.:dontknow:

When I was looking for my truck, it seemed like 1 out of 10 were selling from wrecking yards for rebuilds.:dontknow:

Just did a new Google search, first hit they have 8 Ram SRT's for parts.:(

Maybe they should make driving lessons mandatory.:dontknow:

http://www.x2builders.com/gallery.asp?catid=Parts for Sale-Ram SRT10

Last edited:
blackviper said:
Isn't there a map somewhere on the web that you can drag your cursor over and it tells you the location of the vehicle along with the owner's name? I know I registered mine but can't remember the site.
Yes, I remember the map you are talking about. I just can't remember where the hell it is either. It is buried somewhere on this site.

Attachments

• dsc04853.jpg
    dsc04853.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 31
dang all that mess and the wing is still in good shape maybe is it is safer with a wing:dontknow: :D

Attachments

• 253937.jpg
    253937.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 23
2 SRT 10's in laguna, my red 05,and a yellow fever,dont know the # of it, and he aint a member here, we have passed one another more than once, he is a phuc!% snob, I can't help but to git excited every time I see one!!! I would love to purchase another...........$$$:eek: :argh: if I can find a surplus of dough..............:rock: :burnout: :rock:

I think another indication that there is a small hint of "unique vehicle" interest, is the fact that two ended up at auction this year. I believe one at Barret-Jackson, the other at Macom.:dontknow: :) As well as the continued slow but steady "newbies" here, who seem genuinely excited, no matter what the economy is doing right now. PS newsflash............ALL vehicle sales are off ...A-Z. Thanks Tony for starting this conversation, again, and getting the juices flowing.:rock:

Well jsut think about it;) 9000 trucks built, maybe 1000 or more totalled:argh:

so you maybe talking 7-8000 trucks left , that isnt very many at all.

and in comming years there may be more that are gone by the wayside.

some of the members likeyourself that leave them stock, and give them to your kids way down the road , may , just may end up retiring off of them:D

Stinker said:
Well jsut think about it;) 9000 trucks built, maybe 1000 or more totalled:argh:

so you maybe talking 7-8000 trucks left , that isnt very many at all.

and in comming years there may be more that are gone by the wayside.

some of the members likeyourself that leave them stock, and give them to your kids way down the road , may , just may end up retiring off of them:D

I think they will be worth something. Maybe once they hit the 15 to 20 year mark and for some of your trucks that’s less time then you think. mine being a 2005 only has 10 years to get me to the 15 year mark. I have a friend that bought a old ford t-bird new for less then 3000.00. He just sold it a Barrett Jackson for 38000.00 now if you are a math wizard. DO THE MATH FOR US. I am guessing low but i bet once you get over the downturn of the trucks getting out of peoples hands that are unable to afford then i feel your looking at around a 500.00 a month appreciation. so now you math wizards do the math.

I do drive mine and I do plan on giving the truck to my little boy.

I have a question on leaving the truck stock. When you guys say stock? what about cretin mods like Mopar cat back. is there guide line on mods or what mods take away value and what mods add value?

I also believe your close on the number of truck.

Dragon i think in 5 years we will back to close to the original sticker price for a good low mileage close to stock truck.

10 years I think it will go beyond that.

hopefully:D

but I think that ones with the oem mopar parts will sell the same as one that is so called bone stock:)

do the math? LOLOL your kidding right?:D
dang let me take my shoes off:p

Stinker said:
Dragon i think in 5 years we will back to close to the original sticker price for a good low mileage close to stock truck.

10 years I think it will go beyond that.

hopefully:D

but I think that ones with the oem mopar parts will sell the same as one that is so called bone stock:)

do the math? LOLOL your kidding right?:D
dang let me take my shoes off:p

what happens when you have to count past 10 :confused: :D

After being around muscle cars a bunch of years, I think that the first ones to go up in value will be:

2004 blue VCA's
2005 RC Yellow Fever's
2005 CE's
2006 RC Night runners

RC's will probably be worth more than QC's over the long run as these trucks get purchased as garage queen Hot Rods rather than double duty trucks. Of course, keep all your stock parts!

As long as these can still be financed by a dealer, they are still just a used car but that will probably change pretty quickly in a few years.

I've been told that if you unzip to help you count...you can only get to 10.2...you and Mikey...:dontknow: :D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back