I’m looking for these little parts

VIPR PWR

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone happen to have any of these pieces laying around collecting dust or know where I can get them ?

The drivers door window control Bezel only ,2005 QC to match .
The overhead light button .
The factory fuse box to retaining knob
IMG_0950.jpegIMG_0955.jpeg

IMG_0956.jpeg

Last edited:
I don’t have those parts, but I will say that I purchased the switches off eBay very cheap, but they were black.

I was playing with the new one I purchased and the key caps come off. I was going to ask a question if anyone ever popped off their silver caps and put the silver ones on.

I don’t have those parts, but I will say that I purchased the switches off eBay very cheap, but they were black.

I was playing with the new one I purchased and the key caps come off. I was going to ask a question if anyone ever popped off their silver caps and put the silver ones on.
That I don’t know about popping the silver ones on in place of the black ones . I do know that the black ones pop off .. the problem is the labeling on the bezel don’t match … which leaves me with having to replace all 4 doors with black and the pedal adjustable switch also … the bezel is cheap to replace just market wrong and I can’t find one .. let’s just say cheap if it is not a factory original .. the one I saw for sale , used but for a SC was 74$ .. with silver ,, screw that !
It’s like everything Dodge / Mopar plastic parts are,all cheap junk that break ..

Do you need just the bezel (5HZ71XDVAD, 5HZ71XDVAE) or the whole switch with silver buttons (two different pieces)? The bezels are ridiculously easy to find, the silver switches not so much. The light switch can be gotten from any 3G Ram with an overhead console (I'd start with junkyards). It isn't listed separately as it is part of the light harness. Same with the TIPM cover screw, in fact that piece is probably the same across multiple platforms those years.

Do you need just the bezel (5HZ71XDVAD, 5HZ71XDVAE)…
Where are you finding the silver radio bezels? I see some on eBay, but they are the square top (navagaition type), not the round ends. I’ve search many junkyards and never found the silver ones.
Per the switches, all the junk yards sell them, but they don’t have the silver buttons, just the plain black tops.
Let me know the source. Thanks…

Do you need just the bezel (5HZ71XDVAD, 5HZ71XDVAE) or the whole switch with silver buttons (two different pieces)? The bezels are ridiculously easy to find, the silver switches not so much. The light switch can be gotten from any 3G Ram with an overhead console (I'd start with junkyards). It isn't listed separately as it is part of the light harness. Same with the TIPM cover screw, in fact that piece is probably the same across multiple platforms those years.
thanks Hemi I figured I would end up going the junk yard route but was hoping not to ..
as for the window control I would only need the bezel . It has to match the one on the truck , color and the same labeling which appears it came only with the silver button Assy.
See the pic labels ;
IMG_0950.jpeg

Where are you finding the silver radio bezels? I see some on eBay, but they are the square top (navagaition type), not the round ends. I’ve search many junkyards and never found the silver ones.
Per the switches, all the junk yards sell them, but they don’t have the silver buttons, just the plain black tops.
Let me know the source. Thanks…
Mopar has discontinued the silver ones years ago according to what I’ve found out …

@VIPR PWR - I was comparing your picture to mine truck (just so I understand it). What is different about the wording (not the silver switches) compared to a real Viper truck? Do they use different wording in different spots? Mine is exactly like your picture, which makes me think I have a wrong one too….

@VIPR PWR - I was comparing your picture to mine truck (just so I understand it). What is different about the wording (not the silver switches) compared to a real Viper truck? Do they use different wording in different spots? Mine is exactly like your picture, which makes me think I have a wrong one too….
The locations of the labels

Mine vs other bezel labeling I’ve found
IMG_0950.jpegIMG_0747.jpegIMG_0750.jpeg

Using the part number s HemiLonestar referenced here is a pic of the first part number

Second part number

Geeeez!!! All the variables make me dizzy! Gotta be alert to see all the minute differences

Using the part number s HemiLonestar referenced here is a pic of the first part number

Second part number

Not a match .. in labeling ….

Geeeez!!! All the variables make me dizzy! Gotta be alert to see all the minute differences
That the truth .. heck maybe I can have someone make the labels like mine hahaha

I think I know why I’m messing up. eBay has both part numbers, with the same exact picture (for the wording, not color). So I assume one of the eBay vendors is wrong.
5HZ71XDVAD: https://www.ebay.com/itm/256009495734
5HZ71XDVAE: https://www.ebay.com/itm/224080041267
Those are the same part number, the last character changes as the evolution of the part over time (may be different vendor, different material, etc). 99.99% of the time forwards and backwards compatible. Also those two listings are aftermarket, not OEM.

The OEM link I sent is what you will get for a current factory made part. Pull your switch out and look under the bezel for the p/n; I'm willing to bet you have an earlier iteration of that p/n, ending in say 'A' or 'B'.

The OEM link I sent is what you will get for a current factory made part. Pull your switch out and look under the bezel for the p/n; I'm willing to bet you have an earlier iteration of that p/n, ending in say 'A' or 'B'.
As soon as I get a few things taken care of that’s what I’ll do .. have ver load at the moment hahaha !

Not a match .. in labeling ….
I've looked at HUNDREDS of these and can't find any with the WDO on the edge of the bezel!!

I'm gonna ask the most retarded question ever!!!

Does the difference have ANYTHING to do with the chrome door handles????

I know - I'm ducking the flying tomatoes now!!! Hahah

But it's the only thing I can think of lol lol

Something is weird here

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back