I AM A SINNER

To each his own... I don't pay the man's note!! Got that whole Hemi 4x4 thing goin :confused: :2in1:

For what its worth Streetgang

It makes a great looking sleeper

Jeff

Last edited:
How does it always get back to you being defensive Jeff??? The man posted he's a sinner knowing full well he was gonna get sassed about his side steps but too each his own christ...no one here pays his bills let him do what he likes we're not exactly hangin the guy from a tree here!! :dontknow:

By the way as a self declaration Jeff I am an azzhole and readily admit it...:D ...your a good mang money J!!! :rock:

Django said:
It's synonymous with "happenstance" or "shit happens"....... something that wasn't neccesarily intentional.............

Modesty forbade using "vicissitudes"...............I mean Hell....I didn't wanna piss anyone off altogether.....:D

D

..............Smile and the world smiles with you, Fart and you stand alone.

So got the side steps, the bug guard, and no wing...........................wheres the HEMI badge?:) Wouldn't the bug gaurd render a already ineffecent scoop, a bling piece only?

She's still a 10. thats a 10 in my book

First time I have seen this mod. Actually, it looks better than I could have ever imagined. I wouldn't do it but it actually didn't look as bad as I expected.

For hammerhead

squirt.jpg

The bug deflector is off the other truck.Extreme piss off effect !!

Riff62 said:
dont forget the gun rack and Confederate flag sun screen on the back winder..not that theres anything wrong with that...
hey man, you gonna get some rednecks riled up with comments like that...:D

i guess if i do any mods, ill keep it to my self, you guys are rufffffffffffff...hahahahhah its just a step......:confused: :confused:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back