I Am No Longer Super Moderator......

I pretty much stayed out of the fight over there, with the exception of letting Jizzy know what I thought of him baiting Silver. But I did have to make a post over there letting them know what I thought of this. I let him know that he has no honor, and as a result of that no respect. I don't ekool at all, my take on him after all this is that he acts very much like a spoiled little kid, and is someone that I would never trust my back with, in fact I would be more scared of the knife he would likely stick in my back then whatever was facing us.

ViperTruck2933 said:
Dave,

That's just Fucking wrong. Can't tell you how much that pisses me off.

I won't be posting there anymore.

Assholes.:mad:
It is.I did not spam the PM`s like I could have.I STILL did my job as Moderator.I understand he doesn`t want the competition but don`t accuse me of promoting this forum on his forum.Show me the post!

Wow Bob I just read the post.It brought tears to my eyes...thank you.We had our differences but worked them out like men of honor,warriors and true sheepdogs.

There is no one I would rather walk down that dark alley with than you sir!

See ,biker scum and pigs can coexist.:)

Here is the thread if anyone is interested: http://www.srt10forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11406

Last edited:
ROKTMAN said:
Wow Bob I just read the post.It brought tears to my eyes...thank you.We had our differences but worked them out like men of honor,warriors and true sheepdogs.

Here is the tread if anyone is interested: http://www.srt10forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11406

:( :( :( Damn, I still can't see anything.

Who was it that posted how to get access by another IP?

Here is the text: OCBob

Member Number: 1050

Default No honor
I have kept pretty quiet on all the bullshit that has gone down here in the last few weeks, but after hearing that ekool has run Roktman off, well I just have to speak my mind. I imagine they won't keep this thread up for long, and will probably ban me, though I am not going to try to solicit anyone to go anywhere else or do anything else against the rules. I'm not calling people names, just stating an opinion. But I have to say that ekool has no honor at all, he is obviously the kind of guy that would sell a brother down the river at the first sign of trouble. To top that off he doesn't even have the balls to do it himself. It's a shame that this mindset can even exist, let alone be in positions that they can take advantage of it. I can say for a fact that Dave (Rokt) and I probably disagree on more things than we agree on, we are from very, very different walks of life. But he is a man of honor, and I can respect that and respect him. And whether you know it yet or not in whatever part of life you are in, respect is one of the most important things that you can ever acquire. Maybe someday the owners of this site will understand that, but if past actions are any indication I would say not. They have robbed the users of this forum of some great people, and a depth of knowledge that they themselves will never posess. He has ripped apart a community over petty bullshit, and decided that he is taking his toys and going home. Well, bye!

ViperTruck2933

Member Number: 1114

I have to agree with OCBob. I have been quiet about it too, but no more. If this is indicitive of the type people who have come to run and visit this site, then I don't care to be here anymore.

So long.

ROKTMAN said:

Here is the tread if anyone is interested: http://www.srt10forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11406
Yup, Dave we is seems as if we can coexist. I too, would walk down that alley with you, just don't try anything funny LOL.

HEY GUYS!

Hey guys good to see you guys are still doing well. They tried to email me with this site but when I received it it was blank with stars so I managed to find it. Missed you guys too!:)

OCBob said:
Yup, Dave we is seems as if we can coexist. I too, would walk down that alley with you, just don't try anything funny LOL.
Nothing funny.I don`t swing that way like Boomer .....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
WOW. that's some crazy ish. I feel like a fool because I haven't been banned from there ( I prob vould have but I disapeared fro a while) and I feel like I need to leave that forum.

Got this off the old site!!!

"Alot of people left and it's sad that this forum isn't the same. They tried to PM me the new forum site and I received it with a whole bunch of blanks and stars.

I really did miss you guys!

I emailed her...the site reference...isn't there room for all? Maybe some think not...

WTF?????????????????

<shaking head> 'Hammer'..what a load of crap :rolleyes: :rolleyes:. If I have an issue with someone I'LL take care of it in a fashion that doesnt require a 'Hammer'...</shaking head>

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back