I Am No Longer Super Moderator......

OCBob said:
Well, it looks like I got banned over that post. You know, I did no name calling, just stated and opinion. Just goes to show what that little twat is all about. I was going to leave him and his forum all alone, but now I'm thinking it might be time for a little fun LOL. I would love to run into either efool or his jizz swallowing buddy now. Fuck em though, just worthless pieces of shit I guess.
Damn! Your whole "no honor" thead disappeared. I wonder how many of us can get banned :p

ROKTMAN said:
I realize it is a moot point now since I am home here and doing the right thing for all the SRT-10 owners.
I have not met you yet, Rokt, but I could tell from your posts on the other forum that you were and are a quality guy. Their loss is our gain here. Glad you are here to teach the newbies like me. ThankSS! :) :) :)

V10ToGo said:
I have not met you yet, Rokt, but I could tell from your posts on the other forum that you were and are a quality guy. :)
You obviously don`t know me very well.:)

Seriously ,thankSS.I think of it that way.I hope most do as well.

Heck the pay and hours weren`t that great over there anywhoo.:p

Dude that so sucks:mad: Like I said at the other forum Dave..Why would you want to stay there after he did that Shit to you anyway:mad: You deserved much better then he did you....He's a Fuckin troll...I am going to bet banned tonite in a show of solidarity:cool:

TheSickness said:
Dude that so sucks:mad: Like I said at the other forum Dave..Why would you want to stay there after he did that Shit to you anyway:mad: You deserved much better then he did you....He's a Fuckin troll...I am going to bet banned tonite in a show of solidarity:cool:
Well,I appreciate the show of support but don`t get banned because of what happened to me.I am fine and have many projects going on . I won`t miss it for one second because of you and all the members here.As I always say,good people never go out of style.I prefer to think of it as his loss.

ROKTMAN said:
Well,I appreciate the show of support but don`t get banned because of what happened to me.I am fine and have many projects going on . I won`t miss it for one second because of you and all the members here.As I always say,good people never go out of style.I prefer to think of it as his loss.
Hey it's no sweat off my balls Dave...He is a chump and a back stabbing bastard as far as I am concerned:mad: You did alot for him and his site since the begining:mad: You deserve much better than what he did.. It pisses me off and I wont stand for it..I can't have my semi good name:D on that site any longer...I am done ! I stand with you Bro....I am not suprised though he is a punk and he acts like a Bitch:mad: Your the better man Dave:cool: I support you and thanks for doing what you do here....Love You Bigg Dog:cool:

ROKTMAN said:
ThankSS man.You still aren`t banned as of right now though.
Jake and Shawn are keeping me occupied on IM I cant even get in a post for Shit:eek: :mad: :cool: I give you my word I am gone tonite Dave:cool:

Here is what your BOY, SICKNESS said to Ekock....

And I QUOTE:
You have fucked this place up beyond recognition. You are a Fucking Idiot and a punk Bitch ! Jcunt is a Shit bag as well.....Cowards !!! I hope this site falls on it's face and you with it...You treat people like Shit and you have no respect for anything not even yourself...You low lifed, Back stabbing peter puffer ! You are a liar and have no honor...I want a lifetime ban from this Shithole and erase all 13,000 of my worthless posts you are nothing more then a big brown lump of Shit on the green lawn of life IMHO ! What you did to Rokt was Fucked up and uncalled for...You lied about Stinker sending PM's all over the place, If anyone has any sense at all they would leave and join the rest of us at v t c o a . com.......A site by the people and for the people...You burned the SRT-4 site just like this one...You are a Fool...an Efool and I hate you and hope you burn in hell Fuck Bag !!!!!!

LOL!!....:cool: Here you go......................

Last edited:
There Dave I did it just as I promised..I am behind you 100 %... We will make this site a special place for all to enjoy:) Told you I Love ya Big Dogg:cool:

Black1 said:
Here is what your BOY, SICKNESS said to Ekock....

And I QUOTE:
You have fucked this place up beyond recognition. You are a Fucking Idiot and a punk Bitch ! Jcunt is a Shit bag as well.....Cowards !!! I hope this site falls on it's face and you with it...You treat people like Shit and you have no respect for anything not even yourself...You low lifed, Back stabbing peter puffer ! You are a liar and have no honor...I want a lifetime ban from this Shithole and erase all 13,000 of my worthless posts you are nothing more then a big brown lump of Shit on the green lawn of life IMHO ! What you did to Rokt was Fucked up and uncalled for...You lied about Stinker sending PM's all over the place, If anyone has any sense at all they would leave and join the rest of us at v t c o a . com.......A site by the people and for the people...You burned the SRT-4 site just like this one...You are a Fool...an Efool and I hate you and hope you burn in hell Fuck Bag !!!!!!

Nice post on Ekools site.....wonder how long it will take till your banned......HAHHAHAH.:p :p .....My brother it was well said....I can see him reading that with his morning cup of fat free latte...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ...he will need to change his pad after that....:p :p :p

Walt

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back