I Am No Longer Super Moderator......

Rokt,

We got your back... :cool:

It was my time to add to the festivities.... And don't think Im done there.... I wont stop until that board is a heaping steamy pile of shit... (Keep a lookout for a new member: PhuckJayC) ;) :D And after that, the return of the infamous ListEater!!! :D :cool: Coming soon to an srt10forum.com near you!

Last edited:
I was out of town for the entire weekend; down south kicking it at the border looking over some blueprints about some wall proposed to be built (LOL). So I am coming into the tail end of all the drama. Damn Rokt, I don't understand all the virtual doo doo that seemed to have hit the virtual fan VIRTUALLY overnight this weekend. After seeing the 50 or so threads from Darksyde on Eclown's site promoting VTCoA.com, then seeing this thread from you about SRTMopar.com, I just realized that I just can't leave you boys alone for a couple days. Well Dave my mind is made up. I'm wherever you are. So as soon as I can figure out how to post a new thread on this here site I'll be hanging my hat and calling this home.:D

DarkSyde said:
Rokt,

We got your back... :cool:

It was my time to add to the festivities.... And don't think Im done there.... I wont stop until that board is a heaping steamy pile of shit... (Keep a lookout for a new member: PhuckJayC) ;) :D And after that, the return of the infamous ListEater!!! :D :cool: Coming soon to an srt10forum.com near you!

BwaAHAHAHHAHA!!!! :D You GO BOOIY! :D :D

I am thinking that LORD VEGO will show up in the next few days as well. (Along with his 125 IP addresses!) :cool:

truly sorry to hear that - I thought especially with all the BS that went on and you coming back that all would be ok, guess not....

oh well there are two places now to hang our hats, and if all the predictions are correct, most will make it over here, just a shame as some will never come over here because of some of the people on this forum posting like 50 times a day about this forum on that forum, so that is building up bad feelings already about this forum to those that are still left on the old one.

QckSlvr, I wouldn't worry too much about what is happening over there anymore, you know Ekool made his bed and now he has to sleep in it. These folks here are family, and if they don't like us, we don't need em!! Rokt, glad to see you over here, and to all the others... I'm glad to be home!

HD,

Great to see you home bro. :cool: :D Welcome aboard!

QckSlvr said:
truly sorry to hear that - I thought especially with all the BS that went on and you coming back that all would be ok, guess not....

oh well there are two places now to hang our hats, and if all the predictions are correct, most will make it over here, just a shame as some will never come over here because of some of the people on this forum posting like 50 times a day about this forum on that forum, so that is building up bad feelings already about this forum to those that are still left on the old one.
Here we go again. Guys like you and your opinions.

ViperTruck2933 said:
Dude, that is awesome. What kind of software does it take to copy our screen like that?

* sorry for the thread jack :eek:

just press the print screen button bro on yoru keyboard :) just above the insert delete home end buttons... then go to a paint program or word program press CONTROL V " paste" and it pops up.. save it and send it :)

HDVIPER said:
thanks for the welcome guys. Now, where the hell is my beer?

Texas YF or Silverback probably have an extra laying around:D Congrats and a very big thanks to Rokt and his crew for getting this site up and running. I posted a reply to Bob's "no honor" thread and the shit stain killed the thread. Well fuck 'em all the good folks are here now anyway.

Jeff

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
just press the print screen button bro on yoru keyboard :) just above the insert delete home end buttons... then go to a paint program or word program press CONTROL V " paste" and it pops up.. save it and send it :)
Well I'll be damned. :eek:

Just tried it & that shit works.:confused:

Saweet. Thanks Bro.!:cool:

ROKTMAN said:
on the SRT10Forum.com.

I was just asked to tender my resignation by John as Super Moderator.I was told if I was going to promote a competing forum that I needed to step down.

I was accused of promoting the VTCOA on his forum which I NEVER did.I understand him not wanting the competition, however ;I do not like the fact that I was accused of unethical business practices which I have NEVER engaged in at ANY point in my career.

I realize it is a moot point now since I am home here and doing the right thing for all the SRT-10 owners.I just want to set the record straight.

Just remember you can be judged guilty by association over there.Just something to consider if you want to remain a member there .I can`t imagine after the turn of events in the last couple of weeks why anyone would post over there .I would take down all the profile information and never go back.That is of course up to you.

Hell the pay and the hours weren`t that great either.

Dave, I am honestly sorry to hear this:( . I do, however, know first hand what a *****SS he is:eek:

You are in a better place here anyways, and I for one was wondering when the fuck you were gonna wake up and smell the freakin doughnuts man!! :eek: ;) :D

Eff the NFFF - That reminds me, I learned that laptop computer keyboards have an "fn" key! :D Not sure what it does, but dammit I think I need one :cool: :eek:

Back on topic :rolleyes: ................... sorry Dave :( :rolleyes: :D

You're free now ;) :cool:

D :D

Back