I Am No Longer Super Moderator......

FSTJACK said:
What a great idea, we'll have to discuss that one tonight at the finance commitee meeting. All those on the finance committee be sure to be a my house at 8:00 tonight.
I have the Gulfstream on the tarmac and ready to go Jack.

FSTJACK said:
What a great idea, we'll have to discuss that one tonight at the finance commitee meeting. All those on the finance committee be sure to be a my house at 8:00 tonight.
That may get a little expensive maybe you should just buy 1 and give it to the 100th member.:D
Mas

UNIBOY said:
That may get a little expensive maybe you should just buy 1 and give it to the 100th member.:D
Mas

Actually, I think the 100th memeber should get a really special price, I'm thinking an STS Turbo system...:idea: :willy: :smokin: :driver: :thrasher: :reddy: :heeeelllllooooo:

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Actually, I think the 100th memeber should get a really special price, I'm thinking an STS Turbo system...:idea: :willy: :smokin: :driver: :thrasher: :reddy: :heeeelllllooooo:
I think Mikey's used socks is a better prize.:eek: :eek: :D

Texas Yellow Fever said:

That is just plain fucking mean. :mad: Wish I had thought of it first.:idea: ;) :D :p

ROKTMAN said:
I have the Gulfstream on the tarmac and ready to go Jack.
Gulfstreams are for posers Dave.....Global ExpreSS bud...There is no substitute.:rock:

Last edited:
Hey guys I'm glad to see another forum with all the family on it. RedSrt007, Dave, and company I'm glad to see this forum has came off the ground and is a hit. I wish I could of been here when it first started but Looks good anyways. As for efool's site I think it's on the way to being dead!...

WizzySRT10 said:
Hey guys I'm glad to see another forum with all the family on it. RedSrt007, Dave, and company I'm glad to see this forum has came off the ground and is a hit. I wish I could of been here when it first started but Looks good anyways. As for efool's site I think it's on the way to being dead!...
I am :D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back