I Am No Longer Super Moderator......

Venom Power said:
Well Dave my mind is made up. I'm wherever you are. So as soon as I can figure out how to post a new thread on this here site I'll be hanging my hat and calling this home.:D
Makes me want to tear up brother......
:D :D

QckSlvr said:
truly sorry to hear that - I thought especially with all the BS that went on and you coming back that all would be ok, guess not....
I thought so too.....but I am truely home now brother.:)

Wifey said:
Dave, I am honestly sorry to hear this:( . I do, however, know first hand what a *****SS he is:eek:

You are in a better place here anyways, and I for one was wondering when the fuck you were gonna wake up and smell the freakin doughnuts man!! :eek: ;) :D

Eff the NFFF - That reminds me, I learned that laptop computer keyboards have an "fn" key! :D Not sure what it does, but dammit I think I need one :cool: :eek:

Back on topic :rolleyes: ................... sorry Dave :( :rolleyes: :D

You're free now ;) :cool:

D :D
ThankSS D.Glad you and C had a good trip to the `Su.Too bad there weren`t any bands to hear after dinner at night.Good to have you back.:)

Thanks Dave, I guess the new saying will be "The London Bridge is Falling Down"!! :eek: :( :confused:

D:D

And, cuz I missed a couple days at the keyboard - I'll add,

Nice to be back :D

Iltemprd said:
Welcome home hun.:D
Thanks Shawn and how's yer kitten?? :D

Tell her howdy for me - k ;)

D:D

I must be missing sumpin'.QckSlvr posts about how much he likes it here and over there on the other site about how glad he is that there are a lot less posts.Seems like a hypocrite to me.Just my .02

HOT RAM said:
I must be missing sumpin'.QckSlvr posts about how much he likes it here and over there on the other site about how glad he is that there are a lot less posts.Seems like a hypocrite to me.Just my .02

Maybe he is kissing ass so he can keep us posted ??:confused: :dontknow: Benefit of doubt is always good :D

Blakewilder said:
Me too, Im so glad we dont have to mess with EDICK!

Well I have probalby posted on the other site more than ever, simply because I got caught up in a Lightning vs SRT debate (actually there were several). I think I have put that to rest, and look forward to spending my time here.:rock:

Welcome to the forum outnumbered, glad to see you made your way here...let us know if there's anything we can do to make it better for ya! (besides putting a QC in the banner) :D

-Red

RedSrt007 said:
Welcome to the forum outnumbered, glad to see you made your way here...let us know if there's anything we can do to make it better for ya! (besides putting a QC in the banner) :D

-Red

I was hoping that the first 100 members would receive free Paxtons???

RedSrt007 said:

-Red

Outnumbered we're glad your here.

We need more SMILIES, thousands more smilies.

outnumbered said:
I was hoping that the first 100 members would receive free Paxtons???

What a great idea, we'll have to discuss that one tonight at the finance commitee meeting. All those on the finance committee be sure to be a my house at 8:00 tonight.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back