I Am No Longer Super Moderator......

ROKTMAN said:
on the SRT10Forum.com.

I was just asked to tender my resignation by John as Super Moderator.I was told if I was going to promote a competing forum that I needed to step down.

I was accused of promoting the VTCOA on his forum which I NEVER did.I understand him not wanting the competition, however ;I do not like the fact that I was accused of unethical business practices which I have NEVER engaged in at ANY point in my career.

I realize it is a moot point now since I am home here and doing the right thing for all the SRT-10 owners.I just want to set the record straight.

Just remember you can be judged guilty by association over there.Just something to consider if you want to remain a member there .I can`t imagine after the turn of events in the last couple of weeks why anyone would post over there .i would take down all the profile information and never go back.That is of course up to you.

Hell the pay and the hours weren`t that great either.

Those guys are fucking morons. We'll be a lot better off here, everyone has done a great job. As soon as I figure out who did what to whom and who to thank for it all, I'll do that...they did a damn fine job!!! Right now I'm trying to figure out how to get around here, but it's surprising easy. Once I get all that done, I'm gonna go nuke my profile elsewhere.

E-kook's actions speak for themselves, he is a spoiled little rich kid with no class. Dave you have always conducted yourself in a professional manner, and they insulted you for it. Fuck em!

Bill.

That sucks Dave...I have not posted over there since all this happened.....I visit from time to time but no more posting for me.....This home now....:):)

K-80-123 said:
That sucks Dave...I have not posted over there since all this happened.....I visit from time to time but no more posting for me.....This home now....:):)

I think thats what were all doing....turn around, and never look back.

-Red

by by my puddin pie!

see ya later alitgator you lil masturbator,

you eat your little peter when she wouldnt let you eater!

now you're all alone,sittin at home, wishin you had just been sweeter!

hell it almost rhymed:rolleyes:

Sorry all this had to go down Dave, but tis all for the better man. :cool:

People make a forum
Forum no make People

We're lucky to have you, don't worry about them.

ViperTruck2933 said:
Dude, that is awesome. What kind of software does it take to copy our screen like that?

* sorry for the thread jack :eek:
Sent you a PM.

Begood said:
E-kook's actions speak for themselves, he is a spoiled little rich kid with no class. Dave you have always conducted yourself in a professional manner, and they insulted you for it. Fuck em!

Bill.
ThankSS Bill.:)

DarkSyde said:
Sorry all this had to go down Dave, but tis all for the better man. :cool:

People make a forum
Forum no make People

We're lucky to have you, don't worry about them.
ThankSS Teej and Walt.:)

Dave,

Well, Bud... I can't say that I am suprised. 'Ol EKOCK's site is going to hell in a handbasket.

One thing that I DID notice is that Chis, the admin. on SRTMOPAR is ADVERTISING this site. :) That is the way that it SHOULD be done.

I am glad to see that you made a clean break from the "Old Forum". You didn't belong there anyway. You are MUCH too professional to sink to that ASSHOLE's level. All I can say is Congratulations! :D :cool:

This new site looks GREAT! You have done a nice job. And I wish you the very BEST luck in the future! :cool: :)

-Jake

Well, it looks like I got banned over that post. You know, I did no name calling, just stated and opinion. Just goes to show what that little twat is all about. I was going to leave him and his forum all alone, but now I'm thinking it might be time for a little fun LOL. I would love to run into either efool or his jizz swallowing buddy now. Fuck em though, just worthless pieces of shit I guess.

Rokt, you don't need them anyway (E-jerk).
The other site had its high times until eventually he flamed himself...what goes around comes around...E-jerk is getting his...It should be quite interesting to watch in the near future.
Glad this site got started up and I really like the looks and the ole company & new members...
E-jerks accusations ...treat it like a nice satisfying dump...
and remember anytime you need to 'leave' a dump...Just say you gotta go to the bathroom and crank out an Ekool...

Dallas

Blakewilder said:
Donedeal......fuck that place. I deleted it from my favorites.....and wont go back. ASSHOLES! Ekool is a bitch.
Why don't you tell us how you really feel......

Dave, I don't know what went on over there, and don't really care... I'm here now!

Quick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back