I can't believe this

Sherman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check this out. I wish I knew the punk bitch at Chrysler who made the decision on this deal, it would be nice to punch him in the throat.

Yahoo!

Wonder if this is part of it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdp8auBPGp0]Dodge Viper destroyed # 1 - YouTube[/ame]

It's crazy. I would tell Chrysler to go to hell, you want it destroyed come and get it. No way I could do it. :mad:

As unfortunate as it is.. The cars are being destroyed because 2 of them were in accidents on public roads.. These cars were never to be on the streets.. This ended up costing Chrysler in the millions because of a couple joy rides..

The cars also can't be resold because they have been worked on by students and the work isn't certified and can't be.. This again is a liability..
Sadly Chrysler has little other choice..

As unfortunate as it is.. The cars are being destroyed because 2 of them were in accidents on public roads.. These cars were never to be on the streets.. This ended up costing Chrysler in the millions because of a couple joy rides..

The cars also can't be resold because they have been worked on by students and the work isn't certified and can't be.. This again is a liability..
Sadly Chrysler has little other choice..

They could render them un drivable possibly and then sell for museum. Weld axels solid. Remove pistons. Something like that.

You can thank our legal system....

I read Leno offered $250K for one of them with stipulations to satisfy even the most ambitious attorney....no deal.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back