I don't like Ike

eddie102870 said:
mornin roy. your place in the keys gonna be ok?

Saved by some steering currents!

I was more worried about the daughter and grand kids in West Palm...the place in Marathon has insurance loads of it...

Have a great weekend Eddie.

Prof said:
Saved by some steering currents!

I was more worried about the daughter and grand kids in West Palm...the place in Marathon has insurance loads of it...

Have a great weekend Eddie.
working on the truck all weekend, got a bad plug wire so the roe has to come off again. its a pain but wont take too long. getting pretty good at it:D

Sean told me a couple of years ago that he could pull one in about 20 minutes since he had done it so many times...

Did you see the plug wires I put on? They are really beautiful...
85_1.jpg

ntw0rk said:
Yeup!

My old machine would do 70, last year I got caught trying to outrun a thunderstorm on the lake! The first of the rain came in huge drops, and I was doing about 62! I thought I was gonna lose an eye!

Mine topped out at about 75mph. Did a few mods! :rock: Then I decided to buy some Guard-Dogs (sunglasses that are kinda like goggles too)! That at least made the eye problem go away!;)

This morning's advisory has it traversing the entire country of Cuba and still emerging in the Gulf as a Hurricane!:mad: Won't this thing ever quit!:dontknow:

looks like a beumont hit unless it curves after coming off cuba

Back