I dropped out...off grid

Well i hope this doesn't break any forum rules. There is so much to share i thought i'd just share a link to the site where all my progress is already posted. It is not a site for trucks or cars so maybe it's ok. Look here for tons of progress pics and info. Thanks so much. I really miss you all. You have all been great friends to a NON viper guy.

Here is my hand built 16x40 house off grid - Survivalist Forum

wow and you get to grow Marijuana. Thats awesome. I bet there is some peyote out there too.

wow and you get to grow Marijuana. Thats awesome. I bet there is some peyote out there too.

We are going to have to sample this "medical marijuana" before you consume it for medicinal reason.
:rock::rock::D:D:aetsch::aetsch::elefant::elefant::itsme::itsme::itsme::confused::confused::confused:;);):elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::p

Dang Mike, I just read all 13 pages. Love it. Glad to hear from you. You got more balls than a pool hall!!!

would that not be friggin great to wake up to that land scape every mornin:rock::rock::rock:

i bet the quiet is deafin:rock::rock::rock:

would that not be friggin great to wake up to that land scape every mornin:rock::rock::rock:

i bet the quiet is deafin:rock::rock::rock:

and you can legally burn one on your back porch in you birthday suit and in a pair of socks ,,,need to rent that place out dude as a desert getaway ,for two weeks at a pop ,you will make 10 fold on your money ,let me be your agent ,AND you could start making rabbit skin jackets and hats :rock:damn wish i could retire that way someday :rock:

and you can legally burn one on your back porch in you birthday suit and in a pair of socks ,,,need to rent that place out dude as a desert getaway ,for two weeks at a pop ,you will make 10 fold on your money ,let me be your agent ,AND you could start making rabbit skin jackets and hats:elefant::elefant: :rock:damn wish i could retire that way someday :rock::elefant::elefant:

yep. that would be great:rock::rock::rock:

we had better start NOW:toilet::D

Thanks so much guys. GTG sounds like a plan. Problem is, Dodges don't do 24 mile dirt roads do they? I just got back from Socorro getting my 6 5/8 OD steel pipe for my solar install. Now i gotta break out the posthole diggers and start digging a 2' deep hole.

I got 30 ladies....they will be ready in Sept./Oct. I didn't get them started till late so they aren't very big, but they are starting to bud up.

this buds for you :rock::rock:

Attachments

• white_rhino_seeds.jpg
    white_rhino_seeds.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 134
Problem is, Dodges don't do 24 mile dirt roads do they?

Mine will :D

'99 4x4 :rock:

and if the snow is deep I can use the Bronco
it has gone through 3 foot deep snow breaking trail for "lesser rigs " :D

Some of my trail riding friends are trying to get a trip to Moab or similar one of these days.As long as I am out there that far I may as well drop by (IF I am able to go )

Is the land out that way dirt cheap likeit is in west texas? I think they were selling 10 acres for 4000 a while back, only problem is there isn't any water or I would like to do the same thing as you have.

Mine will :D

'99 4x4 :rock:

and if the snow is deep I can use the Bronco
it has gone through 3 foot deep snow breaking trail for "lesser rigs " :D

Some of my trail riding friends are trying to get a trip to Moab or similar one of these days.As long as I am out there that far I may as well drop by (IF I am able to go )

that sounds more like the driver with a bit of help from his machine:rock::rock::rock:

would one of these make it?????:D

Attachments

• keehfus-092609-64j.jpg
    keehfus-092609-64j.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 8
  • brosnan-062210-56.jpg
    brosnan-062210-56.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 6
I have everything wired 12vdc and use batteries, wind and solar 2k watts total. I have LP Bosch hot water on demand and use 12vdc water pump. I store my water in 2 2700 gallon tanks and harvest water off the roof during rain season. We also use Dietz kerosene lamps in winter to suppliment heat.

your going to live on 7kwh a day?

your going to live on 7kwh a day?

Less than that my friend. :drool: We haven't installed the solar or wind generator yet and so far we only charge the batteries every 2 days and they are never below 80%. :D

that sounds more like the driver with a bit of help from his machine:rock::rock::rock:

would one of these make it?????:D

Those babies are awesome! :congrats: They would work great. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back