I feel complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lxsmith2

Reaction score
Finally got my SRT-10 (4door red on black) today.
I ve had 5.0s, ls1 z28's, ss , and c5s, but this is the first performance truck and Dodge that I ve ever had.

I love it!:driver:

Congrats and Welcome to VTCOA!!! The most random, weird, disgusting, horrible and yet addicting group of people on the planet!

:needpics: WELCOME!!!
Finally got my SRT-10 (4door red on black) today.
I ve had 5.0s, ls1 z28's, ss , and c5s, but this is the first performance truck and Dodge that I ve ever had.

I love it!:driver:

Welcome to the RBC. Now for the mods, start with an SCT Tuner and cat delete and you will really love it.

Welcome, you should have bought a Lightning......... they're faster
gallery_97_12_300.gif

The following comment may be inappropriate for children under the age of....well anybody with sensative ears....

Just waiting for Hank to start in...LMAO!

The following comment may be inappropriate for children under the age of....well anybody with sensative ears....

Just waiting for Hank to start in...LMAO!

hahaha, nah bro....i know Venomous ain't gonna like this but the "L" dudes that are still posting are alright. Actually if you wanna whoop both the "L" and the 10, move to Australia and get the Holden Ute SS......

Ute SS - Holden. Go better.

i never said i liked it, i hate that ugly POS.....i'd take the L anyday of the week over that or the Chevy SS......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back