i gave up.... &.. The VTCoA Brotherhood came to the rescue

SRT2SLOW

Supporting Member
Reaction score
well after getting fucked over by vendors and tuners, ive decided to either sell or part out the truck. I just dont want to spent anymore money on it. im tried of the dam thing. i really like the truck but i just cant deal with it anymore. the truck runs but runs like shit unless im at wot. how much can i get for this thing?

watch it guys don't slip on the tears in this thread...;) take a step back and walk away for a few days...go back to it and see if you feel the same way..

You don't want to do that E!! But if you do I'll give you my shopping list of parts. ;)

well after getting fucked over by vendors and tuners, ive decided to either sell or part out the truck. I just dont want to spent anymore money on it. im tried of the dam thing. i really like the truck but i just cant deal with it anymore. the truck runs but runs like shit unless im at wot. how much can i get for this thing?

What seems to be the issues? Maybe we can help. :)

What vendors and tuners have screwed you over? Explain more what has happened, when did the problem start? Keep the truck don't dump it off because of a problem.

Find a new tuner. If he doesnt work out, find another.

Been there and done that with my swap. It is frustrating for sure.

At worst, ship or take a road trip to a shop who can tune it and has done a tune successfully to a t56 QC.

Explain what happened!! This is the stuff other need to know to be aware of with vendors!! Explain what happened and what the vendor(s) are dong to help you resolve this issue!!!

I hear from a lot of others that vendors sell them stuff then don't stand behind their product!! I have an issue with this!! I have experience more then ounce and I am a business owner myself, if your going to offer a service then you need to stand behind your service and when you can't stand behind your work you make it right!!! Not walk away and leave the customer out to dry!! That's my view on business's that don't stand behind their product(s) or service(s).

Woah, woah what happened dude?

I come back from a small break and this is what I find?

ok. this is whats going on with the truck.
the truck starts fine, but once its starts to warm up it starts to hesitate when i hit the throttle a little. when i am just driving around its super rich. when i hit the throttle a little there is no power. that's until i hit wot. at wot its a completely different truck. according to the first tuner there is something wrong with something on the truck. so i put the stock injectors, map , tune and disconnected the intake tube from the s/c. trucks runs 100%. i even went as far as replacing all the sensors with all new oem sensors. no luck. at idle and driving around the a/f is between 11.8-12.2. i data logged it and sent it to the tuner but he cant open the file wtf. so i tried a local tuner with a good rep. he sent me 2 tunes and neither one would start the truck. he told me to drive it down to him (about 2 hours away) but i don't feel safe driving it with the tune that's in it now. neither tuner will do refunds so i have no cash for tuner NUMBER 3.

What parameters did you data log? What tuning/data logging software are you using?

What software? Some softwares will allow you to export it into an excel spreed sheet so anybody can see it. Scan XL pro allows this. I assume your short term fuel trims were maxed out.

They didn't deliver a tune that worked? Isn't that not delivering a product therefore, GIMME MY MONEY BACK BIOTCH!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back