i gave up.... &.. The VTCoA Brotherhood came to the rescue

Ok. I'm gonna switch it today.
Don't. It needs the 2 bar map. Don't care what anyone says. Your tuner is an idiot. Exactly why you should've gone with either Torrie or Chris.
Don't blame the truck or the vendors.
You got someone tuning your truck, that should be tuning Hondas!!

Don't. It needs the 2 bar map. Don't care what anyone says. Your tuner is an idiot. Exactly why you should've gone with either Torrie or Chris.
Don't blame the truck or the vendors.
You got someone tuning your truck, that should be tuning Hondas!!

torrie is the one tuning it. unless there is another torrie .
the blame on vendors is for something totally different.

torrie is the one tuning it. unless there is another torrie . the blame on vendors is for something totally different.
Well then. I would still be all over him, until that shit is right.
He's got a base tune for that setup, that runs great. There's definitely something weird going on

My understanding a 2 bar am sensor is for reading boost and vac, and the split second box that comes with the Paxton's read the boost and vac in place of a 2 bar map sensor, that's my understanding of having to only need a 1 bar with a. Paxton using the split second box.????? And that's why the ROE uses a 2bar and a Paxton with the box uses a 1 bar.

Last edited:
My understanding a 2 bar am sensor is for reading boost and vac, and the split second box that comes with the Paxton's read the boost and vac in place of a 2 bar map sensor, that's my understanding of having to only need a 1 bar with a. Paxton using the split second box.?????
I don't think he's using the split second box.

So... To be clear...
You have vendor problems completely unrelated to the problem you have, you had a perfectly good running truck and converted it to something that it wasn't engineered to do, you pieced together a forced induction kit from parts from all over the place, you installed it yourself, you have 100 people telling you what's wrong with your truck who have never seen it or laid hands on it themselves, and you don't have the patience to wait and sort out all the idiosincracies that come along with a project like this, so you blame everyone else for the problems?

Correct me if I missed anything, here but that's why this place isn't what it used to be... Man up! If you're tired if spending money on it, you shouldn't have bought it in the first place...

All people do lately is blame everyone else for the problems THEY created...

Fuck me... I need a coffee.

So... To be clear...
You have vendor problems completely unrelated to the problem you have, you had a perfectly good running truck and converted it to something that it wasn't engineered to do, you pieced together a forced induction kit from parts from all over the place, you installed it yourself, you have 100 people telling you what's wrong with your truck who have never seen it or laid hands on it themselves, and you don't have the patience to wait and sort out all the idiosincracies that come along with a project like this, so you blame everyone else for the problems?

Correct me if I missed anything, here but that's why this place isn't what it used to be... Man up! If you're tired if spending money on it, you shouldn't have bought it in the first place...

Amen, I blame Scott, Dr. Viper, VENOMOUS1 for all the good stuff on my truck. For his patience with my stupidity, his constant help and last but not least, prayers when I have some family problems. :rock:

So... To be clear...

Listen Einstein. Yes I piece the kit together but every piece was rebuilt or brought brand new and better than what comes in a new Paxton kit. Yes my truck ran great but I wanted more doesn’t everyone. My beef is that don’t tell me you can do something and when you can't. You request info and I provide the info but yet you can fix it and cant issue or issue a refund. I am not rich like some guys on the forum and can't spend all kinds of money like it water. I Google my ass off to find answers before I gave up. The only thing I blame myself for is being impatience. The only reason I vent here is to see if people have had similar problems like I'm having. I have not mention any names nor blame them. I blame myself for keep buying shit from them. So yea, go have a cup of coffee and keep getting fucked in your ass you ***.

So... To be clear...

Sorry but I disagree, yeah his truck has been modded but now it is no different than a RC with a paxton. The tuners were paid for a service, that they failed to complete in a satisfactory fashion. Nut swingers like yourself are the problem because anytime someone says ANYTHING negative about a vendor people like you jump their shit, so people get fucked over and just keep quiet about it now. He is asking 100 people here for advice because the "professionals" he paid have left him with no other options.

:ciao::ciao::ciao::driver::driver:

How's it going fellow Texan. Check out the Texas thread for gtg info :rock:

E- Don't give up brotha. It's something simple being overlooked. Have answers Justin about map part numbers? Something is definitely not right but not impossible to figure out. I agree it can drive you nuts, but there is a solution sir. :burnout:

When you mod something, the only way to really tune it is to dyno tune it so you know whats really going on with the fuel. My truck ran a hell of alot better after dyno tuning it.:dontknow:

I can do the same thing when you give me a real world pull down the road/track while I datalog timing/ fuel in real time with load proper as the street doesn't vary like dynos. I prefer this method for its accuracy. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back