i gave up.... &.. The VTCoA Brotherhood came to the rescue

sorry guys for all the drama. I am man enough to admit when I am wrong. I kinda jump the gun a little but it goes a little deeper than what I wrote. i am going to take everything you guys said into consecration . I just think some of you need to get off of some peoples dick. that's all have a good night.

I say we all start a thread to help our fellow member. If everyone will contribute a small amount, then we can fly Chris Jensen to SRT2Slow. I will pledge $50.00 to start the fund.....anyone?

I'll match the $50, anybody else?

nothing else needs to be said here. this is it.:sleep:

We need to spray for nutswingers in here, like this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsYSTPGDotY]Dodge Durango | Ron Burgundy | "Ballroom Dancers" - YouTube[/ame]

I wasn't joking i like e and would help him if he needed

I'm down for helping out a fellow member, but you are going to have a difficult time convincing him to accept it.

I have nothing bad to say about anyone.

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

I've never seen you say anything bad.......

$50 here!

E gave me lots of help with my T56 and my suspension! Glad to contribute.

sorry guys for all the drama. I am man enough to admit when I am wrong. I kinda jump the gun a little but it goes a little deeper than what I wrote. i am going to take everything you guys said into consecration . I just think some of you need to get off of some peoples dick. that's all have a good night.

See the biggest problem is the guy has a lot else going on and needed to vent and some help. But instead we have several on here who only feel the need to whine and bitch back about how a memeber did yada yada yada instead of offering advice. Its amazing though because mostly they only reer their heads every now and then :dontknow: HUMMM.

E like i said bro, there is several of us here who would help you in a sec. whether it be personal or mechanical. :burnout:

E like i said bro, there is several of us here who would help you in a sec. whether it be personal or mechanical. :burnout:

Right here!! This is what it's all about, people helping people and that's what we are here for.

See the biggest problem is the guy has a lot else going on and needed to vent and some help. But instead we have several on here who only feel the need to whine and bitch back about how a memeber did yada yada yada instead of offering advice. Its amazing though because mostly they only reer their heads every now and then :dontknow: HUMMM.

Amen to that, he's helped me a ton I'll try and help

No need for the cash, he will be by soon to share the good news! :D

E's truck is now a beast. Confirmed his map sensor was incorrect and he's dynoed and shredding tires :burnout:
Congrats SRT2 SLOW

E's truck is now a beast. Confirmed his map sensor was incorrect and he's dynoed and shredding tires :burnout: Congrats SRT2 SLOW
Glad to hear it was something simple.
It usually is, after you take a step back think a little.

Glad to hear it was something simple.
It usually is, after you take a step back think a little.

That's exactly what was needed and happens to us all at some point with some project! Step back away and breathe, then attack again:chain:

I want to thank everybody for your kind and motivational words. Yes it was an easy fix.
20131011_174331_zps21cf2183.jpg

Guess I need to fix the title

Sweet:rock:So when are you posting a parts list with prices:D

Last edited:
Awesome :burnout::rock:. Your keeping the truck right?!
Take some vids of this beast on the track and/or road.
Btw truck looks great man.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back