i gave up.... &.. The VTCoA Brotherhood came to the rescue

Or you should just take all that shit off and send it to me for R&D :D

holy crap that was weird.... like you read my mind....

I say we all start a thread to help our fellow member. If everyone will contribute a small amount, then we can fly Chris Jensen to SRT2Slow. I will pledge $50.00 to start the fund.....anyone?

I will let the truck go for 20k without the supercharger.

get rid of the supercharger and keep this red beast sir ! ! !

plenty of fun without a supercharger with these Vipertrucks...:rock:

I'm still positive it's a simple problem and I really can't see it being install related honestly. Wrong MAP, bad TPS, Bad O2's, loose ground, there are so many factors out there. As a tuner myself we do have base tunes for many common mods that should have it running great, just needing data logging and fine tuning to perfect. That being said, it leaves parts problems. Sensors likely. I think it's a corruption between tuner and map used. Likely just incorrect map though. :chain:

I'm still positive it's a simple problem and I really can't see it being install related honestly. Wrong MAP, bad TPS, Bad O2's, loose ground, there are so many factors out there. As a tuner myself we do have base tunes for many common mods that should have it running great, just needing data logging and fine tuning to perfect. That being said, it leaves parts problems. Sensors likely. I think it's a corruption between tuner and map used. Likely just incorrect map though. :chain:
Is that what I said in my previous post, puto?!?!?!

I say we all start a thread to help our fellow member. If everyone will contribute a small amount, then we can fly Chris Jensen to SRT2Slow. I will pledge $50.00 to start the fund.....anyone?

That is a classy offer right there. I believe another member offered to help financially but was declined by the OP.

Torrie and Chris have been stand up guys and I'm sure Torrie will make it right on everything that could be related to him if anything at all.

I.M.O the OP started off frustrated with the current mail order tune results and should really have a dyno tune done by Torrie to get to the root of the problem with his setup.

OP get your truck to a dyno tune before jumping the gun with a quality vendor here.

Can Torrie see your data logs? If not, that's the first thing that needs to be addressed. Once he starts seeing what the sensors are reading then he can help you out.

You can tune a car/truck for closed loop (low load,drive-ability) with a good data logger and a lot of patience. I would not take it to a dyno for power pulls until you've dialed in closed loop operation first.

That is a classy offer right there. I believe another member offered to help financially but was declined by the OP.

Torrie and Chris have been stand up guys and I'm sure Torrie will make it right on everything that could be related to him if anything at all.

I.M.O the OP started off frustrated with the current mail order tune results and should really have a dyno tune done by Torrie to get to the root of the problem with his setup.

OP get your truck to a dyno tune before jumping the gun with a quality vendor here.

nothing else needs to be said here. this is it.:sleep:

You have a problem that is going to require some back and forth communications with your tuner. It IS going to cost money. If you can't afford it and have another vehicle set it aside for awhile and gather info. Sounds like you can map data so figure out what data is important to your tuner and when you have the money log it and pay him to analyze it. There are very few problems that can't be fixed but it doesn't happen overnight and it isn't free. Good luck and hope you see it through - it will be more rewarding than selling it.

DOWURKSON offered to contribute financially. Very cool of him. Private Brian offered to help get the truck to the dyno. Very cool of him too. I offered to buy the truck for $3500.00. Not sure if that counts as helping? :D

DOWURKSON offered to contribute financially. Very cool of him. Private Brian offered to help get the truck to the dyno. Very cool of him too. I offered to buy the truck for $3500.00. Not sure if that counts as helping? :D

Its the thought that counts Einstein.....:):):):)

I'd say your good.lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back