i gave up.... &.. The VTCoA Brotherhood came to the rescue

When you mod something, the only way to really tune it is to dyno tune it so you know whats really going on with the fuel. My truck ran a hell of alot better after dyno tuning it.:dontknow:

Agreed. My truck had a mind of it's own, that canned tunes could not fix. A few hours with Chris, and he solved all of the issues I was having.

It is tough when you live far away from the tuning experts. We had a hell of a time getting Chris's gear through customs the first time, but as a group we have brought Chris up twice now. Everyone was very happy with the results. He has sorted out some serious basket cases.:rock::rock:

Oh look, an internet fight. I want to play!

jump-over-car.gif

Last edited:
Sorry but I disagree, yeah his truck has been modded but now it is no different than a RC with a paxton. The tuners were paid for a service, that they failed to complete in a satisfactory fashion. Nut swingers like yourself are the problem because anytime someone says ANYTHING negative about a vendor people like you jump their shit, so people get fucked over and just keep quiet about it now. He is asking 100 people here for advice because the "professionals" he paid have left him with no other options.

E didn't come here to ask for help. His initial post clearly states that he has been screwed by vendors and tuners and wants to know how much he can get for his truck. E, I'll give you $3500 for it, right now, cash money.

To those of you who chimed in trying to help (Joe, ICPREY, Justin, Big, Scott, Santeen, & Brian), thanks for your support. For the rest of you clowns, thanks for making the VTCoA feel like home. :D

E didn't come here to ask for help. His initial post clearly states that he has been screwed by vendors and tuners and wants to know how much he can get for his truck. E, I'll give you $3500 for it, right now, cash money.

Way to stay on topic. :congrats: I think he should part it out and buy a Prius

E? A couple years back, there was an issue with some if the 2 bar map sensors. Can u give us the part number for the map sensor?

torrie is the one tuning it. unless there is another torrie .
the blame on vendors is for something totally different.

Torrie can only tune it proper if all things are correct and installed proper ,He can't tune out a screwed up install or bad parts .
I think if you bring a screwed up running engine to get tuned its not the tuners fault its yours and the outfit working on truck ,What you should do if parts are screwed up is ask who you bought it from to pony up for screwed up dyno costs and parts to fix it right .You basically are paying for his time weather it works or not .

Last edited:
Torrie can only tune it proper if all things are correct and installed proper ,He can't tune out a screwed up install or bad parts .

Chris Jensen seemed to have no problems trouble shooting my truck with some of my issues, adjusted tune and runs FANTASTIC!!:rock:

Torrie has a reputation for being a much more effective tuner in person, than via email. *disclaimer: I've never dealt with him personally.*

Everyone is going to have different opionions on these 2 tuners. I used Torrie because Chris would not respond to my emails. On topic I will give 4k for truck :D

Everyone is going to have different opionions on these 2 tuners. I used Torrie because Chris would not respond to my emails. On topic I will give 4k for truck :D

I used Torrie for my ROE tunes and it wasn't a positive outcome , like Caveman says that Torrie does better in person, I agree with that.

Back of valley boy, that truck is mine.... $4500.00

Expecting a tuner to trouble shoot your truck over the phone is wacked .

I don't care who it is .:p

I think you guys are taking this the wrong way. I am not trying to bash anyone. I was just asking for suggestions.

I think you guys are taking this the wrong way. I am not trying to bash anyone. I was just asking for suggestions.

well after getting fucked over by vendors and tuners, ive decided to either sell or part out the truck. I just dont want to spent anymore money on it. im tried of the dam thing. i really like the truck but i just cant deal with it anymore. the truck runs but runs like shit unless im at wot. how much can i get for this thing?

Put it back to stock and sell for about $20k, then sell the other parts

Now back to our regularly scheduled program..............

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back