I hate that 20 yo guys can afford lightnings now

This explains a lot....I forgive you for having such a hard on for me, after all id feel like a looser if i had to sell my truck because i was too lazy to work to pay for it...and all this time i just figured you were 5 foot nothing and just had little man syndrome :dontknow:

Looks like I have a stalker,he keeps posting on my page and comments on everything I post lol it makes me feel special but I need to tell you mopar or no car I'm sorry but I'm not that way I'm faltered and I hear your boyfriend dumped you but no thanks I like women,but good luck on finding you a new life partner hahaha I hope it works out for ya lol

Looks like I have a stalker,he keeps posting on my page and comments on everything I post lol it makes me feel special but I need to tell you mopar or no car I'm sorry but I'm not that way I'm faltered and I hear your boyfriend dumped you but no thanks I like women,but good luck on finding you a new life partner hahaha I hope it works out for ya lol

You know what I learned from this post? I learned that your profession is not any of the following:

-english teach
-author
-editor
-publisher
-executive email sender
-anything else that requires someone to separate their thoughts using punctuation

Am I right? :D

You know what I learned from this post? I learned that your profession is not any of the following:

-english teach
-author
-editor
-publisher
-executive email sender
-anything else that requires someone to separate their thoughts using punctuation

Am I right? :D

Quoted for truth

Good Morning, Paul. After reading this post, I am concerned about you. I mean, usually you just tell us how you really feel. Now you are holding back.. It's almost as if you have gone PC on us. Are you alright?

I try to hold back brother, some jobeless individuals cant handle ALL of Me!!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back