I have a favor to ask

ViperCLKGTR

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking for a vector file of the "Viper Powered" emblem to take to the vinyl shop and have a new windshield decal made. I'm having my windsheild replaced which stinks because my current one still looks good. Anyone have one or know where to get one from?

Hey guys I'm looking for a vector file of the "Viper Powered" emblem to take to the vinyl shop and have a new windshield decal made. I'm having my windsheild replaced which stinks because my current one still looks good. Anyone have one or know where to get one from?

What's a "vector file"? :dontknow:

Dude, What happen to you windshield?

I don't know if you have already done this, but I have had several things done for me at Signs Plus. Maybe They can help you out.

What's a "vector file"? :dontknow:

I'm not 100% sure but vinyl shops ask for them because I think its a image file that no matter how big you blow it up it won't distort.

Dude, What happen to you windshield?

I don't know if you have already done this, but I have had several things done for me at Signs Plus. Maybe They can help you out.

I'm tired of the water etching I have. A few nights ago riding home at midnight from work, it was pouring and with the rain and etching I had to slow down to 15-20 because of the glare off of oncoming headlights I could literally not see out of my windshield.

Tintart.com great guy...good prices and he will do what ever you want...Tell him Paul from Ohio sent you if you talk to or email him...

You have now disappointed me with your lack of knowledge, witch is offensive..

Not saying I actually know....but I think (think) you should..

Leaving vtcoa heading to Google...
I'm going to report you for being the offensivest.

I'm going to report you for being the offensivest.

Im reporting both of you for all of this offensive, hostile behavior. Im also reporting myself for being offended. Do I need to get another poll going???

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back