I have colon cancer.

Hey Jack my prayers and thoughts will be for you.

Thank you for our talk today and allowing me the privilege we shared. I Believe that all things work together for good for them that love the Lord.

prayers sent ol' buddy....i feel bad for your nurses...:nurse: :nurse:

Everything will be ok Jack, don't worry a bit, you're right and good things happen to good people bro!

Hang tough ,had friend go through same thing last year ,,,he is irritating as ever today ;) said first few days after surgery was a bit rough ,but they gave him the good stuff whenever he was hurting :D

Last edited:
Today is the first day where I cannot eat or drink anything other than clear liquids.

I will be on this diet until the surgery Friday at 5:00PM

I want to thank you all for all your prayers and good thoughts, it makes a big difference in how I feel.

As the time nears I feel a little edgier but have given this over to God.

FSTJACK said:
Don't know what else to say, thanks for all of you being who you are and God bless you all.

Jack our thoughts are with you now and always! I have 100 % confidence that you will pull through this just fine:burnout: :rock: My grandfather went through the same thing 2 years ago and has been doing good since he recovered. We love you man!

Damn Jack---sorry to hear this---stay strong keep your family and friends close----they are great help in times like this.

Walt

Early diagnosis is critical.

But so is a positive attitude.

You obviously have both.

Gods will be done.

Glad you decided to share this with us...our prayers surely will not hurt.

Gods speed Jack.

I want to thank all that have viewed and responded to this thread.

Your prayers mean a lot towards a sense of well being at this time in my life.

As the time for the surgery gets closer I realize how much you all mean to me and the great times I have had with the forum.

My hope is that it is not over yet.

Thanks again and God bless you each and every one.

I have just noticed this thread after 2 months of 18+ hour work days 7 days a week. Jack you're a tougher guy than most and you WILL beat this speed bump down with all your Irish pride.

I am looking forward to see both you and Jerry (Trainman) run the trucks.

May I call you tomorrow Bro?

My prayer has already been sent up to Our father! Be strong and be still knowing that no miracles are to small or to large for Our Lord. When the Saints come together to pray in one accord, The Lord hears and answers Our prayers.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back