I Hereby Nominate K-Man for Car Guy Sainthood

I have a question:
How do you forget to ship a 5,000+ lb. truck?

I can see forgetting your sunglasses in the morning, or to mail a letter, but a huge f-ing truck? Hmmm.

It is my fondest hope that he is experiencing Rapture in his rebuilt truck...maybe he is only stopping for fuel...

On the other hand...

Come on Walt...we are really worried...

BOOMER said:
has anyone heard from Walt? is he ok?

Hi guys I still here...been in Wyoming all week....have some really cool pictures.....can't wait till Smoke see's them...spent three 12 hour days in a helicoptor looking at pipelines re-routes.

The Truck I drove it approx. 70 miles....everything works just fine....all is fixed and she can burn the tires off...:):):)....just don't have much time to enjoy right now...:(:(.....The new chrome intake looks really cool....she is all cleaned up and in the Garage.....Will drive er some more this weekend.

Sorry I have been bad on posting but this week is a real busy one....hope it lets up next week....NOT.....:(:(

Walt

K-80-123 said:
Hi guys I still here...been in Wyoming all week....have some really cool pictures.....can't wait till Smoke see's them...spent three 12 hour days in a helicoptor looking at pipelines re-routes.

The Truck I drove it approx. 70 miles....everything works just fine....all is fixed and she can burn the tires off...:):):)....just don't have much time to enjoy right now...:(:(.....The new chrome intake looks really cool....she is all cleaned up and in the Garage.....Will drive er some more this weekend.

Sorry I have been bad on posting but this week is a real busy one....hope it lets up next week....NOT.....:(:(

Walt
Walt,
That is great news.:rock: :burnout: If you need someone to test out your truck since you're so busy I will fly out asap. :rock: :D
Mas

Walt,
Great news about the truck..Good to see that JH came through for you this time..Hope you have a great time driving that beast..Let us knowyour thoughts when you get to spend some time doing that, and your thoughts about finally finishing this build..(hopefully)
And Mr. Hennesey, if you are reading this, thank you for doing the right thing and making Walt's truck one badazz ride. After all the issues with the build, and the emotions involved, you deserve an atta boy for sticking with it. You could have been a prick and walked away from it, but you didnt.

Nowwhat said:
Walt,

There are times in a Man's life where sometimes on a whim, he engages in what at first may seem unrealistic or impractical. Those times, that become less and less frequent as he gets older, usually lead to life stories that stay with him. Stories that upon reflection years later, bring a wry little smile to his face. A smile who's meaning and inspiration he keeps to himself, but a smile that lifts him above other men. Now is one of those times Walt. Get in the truck and drive to Famoso.

That is the best invitation I could come up with.....:D

I miss Mike!!!.....this was a good post....and other who where here then....thank you!!

Silverback said:
I agree Walt, Mike is truly missed.:(

But then so are you.:rock:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back