I just got back from buying my first SRT-10:)

Photo's of Nate's new baby

srt-101.jpg

srt-102.jpg

srt-104.jpg

srt-108.jpg

srt-105.jpg

srt-109.jpg

srt-106.jpg

Looks like a pretty clean ride :rock:

OMG PLEASE BUY SOME 2" LOWERING SHACKLES FROM STINKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OTHER THAN THAT........................I HATE YOU:)

bigike said:
OMG PLEASE BUY SOME 2" LOWERING SHACKLES FROM STINKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OTHER THAN THAT........................I HATE YOU:)

I can't believe my truck used to be that high in the back!

Nates gts viper...what part of Va are you in? I am allways at my girlfriends house in va beach. I would like to see your paxton setup and possibly get a ride to compare my stock to the paxton.

Thanks everyone for all the complements. Also thanks tsmith3 for taking the time to post the pics for me. Ill look into lowering it but have a few questions on that ubject that ill ask later in another thread if I cant find what I need by searching first. I live in Fauquier caunty in Va. Its a little ways away from Va beach I think its about 3 1/2 hours away. Id be willing to give a ride if you wanted to meet up somewhere. Ill also look into the traction bars but will need more info on those as well seeing as I know nothing about modding these beasts.

Oh about the rc I bought the QC because I saw it had the fastest time posted in the times section.

Just kidding I bought it so my wife and I could use it for vacations and have plenty of room inside for our cat. also so I could haul my Viper and srt-4 to the track just in case something was to break.

Nates GTS Viper said:
Oh about the rc I bought the QC because I saw it had the fastest time posted in the times section.

Just kidding I bought it so my wife and I could use it for vacations and have plenty of room inside for our cat. also so I could haul my Viper and srt-4 to the track just in case something was to break.

Welcome and enjoy the QC. They are a LOT of fun.

Ronnie

Welcome to the RBC. You will find most of us helpful and all of us friendly!! (Most of the time LOL) I too bought my truck for more of a family vehicle and to tow a boat with. All I can say is what a great deal. I can't believe what you got it for. Oh well. Have fun drivin' the beast. Take it from me our GTG's are the best. You must come to one!!!! You will be hooked.

Nates GTS Viper said:

I think the main reason they came out with the QC is to appeal to buyers for the same basic reasons you have gotten it for.

Luckily for me I don't need mine for those reasons, otherwise I'd probabaly have gotten one myself. I like'em, after all it is still a 10, just not quite as fun to drive or quite as sharp looking as an RC. IMO

Theres no question that I would have loved to have the RC with the six speed just for the fun to drive factor and because I love sticks. Every car I own is a manual but for hauling a traier and car on long trips and through traffic I find it more trouble than fun. I have a 80 GMC 2500 I used for hauling things and the manual just gets old after a few stop and goes in traffic. Im hoping the paxton gives me the fun to drive factor even with the auto. Which I think it will:)

Nates GTS Viper said:

you must be talking about this run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_QwDzQeFBM

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back