I just wana stop

E, which diametre are the discs ?

If you have to make an Adapter from spindle to caliper, make it in steel.

I am currently converting a 400mm disc and 8 Piston caliper to work on
my SRT10.

My Jeep SRT-8 had 15 inches with the 6-piston caliper. They looked very close to those, might even be the same, they stopped that 5200 lb monster quick!

Want to see how this turns out.

those aren't off that totaled green hellcat is it???

I can't imagine they are any bigger than our 15" rotors.

They are a little bigger at 15.4. But i cant use the rotors unless i get a Custom rotor hat made.

My Jeep SRT-8 had 15 inches with the 6-piston caliper. They looked very close to those, might even be the same, they stopped that 5200 lb monster quick!
Want to see how this turns out.

The cailpers are the same in the jeep srt , challenger srt and hellcat.

those aren't off that totaled green hellcat is it???

Nope.

nice!!! hey it was cool meetin you at the car show yesterday! hopefully we can meetup at any local events comin up! :)

I think they look beautiful! But....our trucks stop on a dime with even factory pads/rotors/calipers when properly done and maintained. Why reinvent the wheel? Just wondering. Usually these things will lock your seatbelt at the slightest braking.

nice!!! hey it was cool meetin you at the car show yesterday! hopefully we can meetup at any local events comin up! :)

Same here man. Wana help me test fit these calipers.

I think they look beautiful! But....our trucks stop on a dime with even factory pads/rotors/calipers when properly done and maintained. Why reinvent the wheel? Just wondering. Usually these things will lock your seatbelt at the slightest braking.

I am really going for the look. Im pretty sure they will do a better job too.

I like your thinking. I just did this swap on my '12 F150. I ended up using Baer 2 piece rotors and 8 piston Brembos from a Mercedes AMG. The mount had to be machined from scratch. If you end up going with a custom rotor hat make sure that you take the wheel spacing into account. I ended up having to use a wheel spacer on mine since I used Baer's brake setup that clears their caliper but not the Brembo. I plan on doing another setup on my Ram but it won't be for awhile. I look forward to your results.

Same here man. Wana help me test fit these calipers.

I am really going for the look. Im pretty sure they will do a better job too.

Gotcha! They'll look great no doubt. Kinda like when guys redo calipers and put a Brembo sticker on them. They do look good. :D

Last edited:
Reading viper forum brake conversion

Specs to work around in doing your brake conversion.
PM'd

wow E way to go!

Those look amazing. They probably weigh less then tthe stock 4 piston calipers. They are so dang heavy!

have you considered caliper to wheel clearance? I only mention it because I had to run wheel spacers on mine and if I had to do it over I would have used a different rotor hat and tucked the caliper in far enough that I didn't need spacers. Looks great. Please keep your measurements if it all works out.

have you considered caliper to wheel clearance? I only mention it because I had to run wheel spacers on mine and if I had to do it over I would have used a different rotor hat and tucked the caliper in far enough that I didn't need spacers. Looks great. Please keep your measurements if it all works out.

The calipers look narrower than the stock ones IMO. Might not be, but look narrower.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back