I kiled my bro

runningonvenom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I went in the other day to trade my 10 in for an rc 10 I test drove it and fell in love so my brother asked if he could have my 10 and trade in his mustang instead I said sure well when I got there I just couldn't get rid of mine so my brother ended up getting it and last night i beat his ass well just enough to say I won :burnout: :burnout:

lol that's cool but I bet with a little seat time and a few mods he will have the upper hand, so I wouldn't rub it in to bad. good kill thou priceless!:)

Oh ya I know with some mods I'll have no chance but until then he ain't gonna here the end of it lol and he is my older brother so even better :rock:

Glad you kept the Quad! I've beat up plenty of RC's so don't let em worry ya. We can go 6 speed to make you fall in love with your QC again ;)

Well I went in the other day to trade my 10 in for an rc 10 I test drove it and fell in love so my brother asked if he could have my 10 and trade in his mustang instead I said sure well when I got there I just couldn't get rid of mine so my brother ended up getting it and last night i beat his ass well just enough to say I won :burnout: :burnout:

My sister lives in Seattle....maybe I'll come up there and drive your brothers truck....just to see what happens:D

Maybe you should just bring yours up and see what's up :burnout:

I guess I'd better learn how to shift my truck, maybe lighten it a bit, oh...and I'll get someone to tune it real good.....Maybe I should ask if you have a single timeslip on your QC....just to see what I'm up against:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back