I kiled my bro

From what I saw lightning whooped his ass it ran strong

I beat 2 of the 3 Lightnings I ran that day. The silver one did not even have a Lightning motor, that one had a 4 cam GT500 engine with a Kenne Bell supercharger, lightweight, fiberglass leaf springs etc. He ran an 11.43 I think. The other 2 (White & black) both were highly modded. The white one had a fully forged motor and a whipple, the black one had a stock engine but a Kenne Bell supercharger also. I've run about 20 Lightnings so far and that one is the only one I have lost too. I know there are a lot of faster , highly modded Lightnings out there, but remember My engine is still pure stock internally.........something that is about to change very soon.:rock:

Here's a video of the same Black Lightning with the KenneBell Supercharger, making his best pass ever (12.09) but Alas....I ran an 11.72. He has all the lightweight tricks, one seat, skinnies, no tailgate, etc. That same day I ran an 11.67 against a Z06 (LS7, 505 HP, with drag radials) and beat him by 15 lengths (.017 RT to his .731RT, 11.67 to his 12.59) it didn't even look like the same race. Watch the second video.

2012-03-24_14-13-23_718 - YouTube

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...29 - YouTube&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13791441369448

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back