I NEED SOME ADVICE FOR MY EXHAUST!!

1badnightrunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IM getting ready to get my truck from the body shop sometime this week ( small dent in the right back corner that was driving me loco)
and by the first/middle of next week im gonna give patrick a call and start
getting some mods and im thinkin i'll start wit a full exhaust & sct programmer.
but i think im the only one on VTCOA that has a completely stock truck!
I was thinking about the mopar headers and catback setup I hear there really really a good sounding setup.
But what im really wanting to know is the what is the real diffrence between
all the headers and catback exhuast!
do I need to get long tubes? Im not going in the motor no time soon
"NOT IF I CAN HELP IT ANYWAYS" so will shortes work, or will i lose so much HP THAT I WILL B SICK, im not sure.
So from from someone who's never had this much motor what combo works best! These are the combos I been think bout 2 put on, tell what yall
think is the best! so here it go's
#1 mopar full exhaust w/deleted cats & SCT handheld
#2 bellenger full set up w/deleted cats & sct
#3 billyboats full set up w/deleted cats & SCT
OR!!!!!
Any of the shorty full set w/deleted cats
what combo will i see the MOST POWER & TQ
IF ANY BODY KNOWS WHAT SET WORKS BEST LET ME KNOW
B 4 I make a $2/3k mistake and im sick to death!!
If i dont answer yall right back im not being an asshole
im on an I-TOUCH and my battery is going dead!!
if any body knows these combo's please lead me in the right direction

I would go with Bellanger long tubes with JMB Hi Flow cats and some removable resonators with the magnaflow CB. I Currently have the above described setup. All I can tell you is that it is 70/80 % quieter than a cat delete and Magnaflow with Bellanger Long Tubes.

It actually passed inspection today. If I want to make it a little louder then I'll simply detach the resonators via flange bolts and put in straight pipes via flange bolts.

Brad

I agree with srt brad!

The bells cat delete and maggies equal a really really loud exhaust! Add the resonators.

#3 - Billy Boat, deepest tone available. Rid your truck of the tin rice sound ASAP. lol

Anyone that has used or has heard #3 on these trucks will vote for that!!! I have heard Magnas and Borla and they got nothin on Billy.

bellengers it is then!!
im going 2morrow and checkout how my truck looks,
then im givin patrick & DC Performance call!!

go with the billy boat full exhaust with high flow cats. when you want the loud get the cut outs.

I would vote on the "Billy Boat" for the best overall,little more money,but I've never hear one single complaint ( but when you see how shiney it is!WOW!)Sounds the best!

Yellow venom said:
I would vote on the "Billy Boat" for the best overall,little more money,but I've never hear one single complaint ( but when you see how shiney it is!WOW!)Sounds the best!
it is a great product, sounds awesome !!!:)

be aware that the complete system is slip-joint now like the others & not flanged as they are advertised on both the manufacturers & dealers websites......:(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back