I raced a Ford Lighting...

I'm only seeing one douche....and he is sure over 100% :bandit:

That truck would eat your ride alive, even on your best day.

Actually there might be what 1 SRT truck on the planet that might come close to running its time. (maybe)

But you wouldnt even stand a chance vs it. But maybe when your truck grows up, you can finally experience what real horsepower and Torque feel's like. It's a lot different handling a truck that pulls the wheels vs yours when you just floor it and it slowly accelerates....

Oh & because a radiator hose broke, and it lost traction, that makes him a douche bag?

Awesome logic you have.:five:

Because parts never break.... And that obviously means the driver has no clue how to drive. I cant wait for the day your hose breaks, we'll see how well you do at handling your vehicle.(Oh woops, nevermind not hard to stop a 13 second truck):love:

Funny how you can always tell who the REAL racers are on forums vs the internet/bench racers who never been behind the wheel of a 800+HP truck...

(at least the video of the lightning was due to a coolant line blowing, how about the infamous video of the SRT flipping while doing a burnout????? & you have nerve to make fun of Ford drivers. hahaha)

Geeez and all I see from you is a salty asshole, who cares about someones ford truck :):):)

Ohhh I'm sorry you must be a douche bag like him also, is he your daddy ? do you speak for him ?

I dont care about a fast srt10 truck pal, serious my truck runs 12's and thats fine with me.

The nerve is you being a ford owner coming on to a dodge forum and running your mouth, serious its a forum not your life. coolant leak or whatever Again I don't care.

And as far as that truck eating mine alive, you are correct 100% will not argue dude, but i'll tell you like I tell everyone else, somewhere there is a civic that will eat that truck up with a small 4 banger :thefinger::thefinger:

have a good day king shit.

Funny how you can always tell who the REAL racers are on forums vs the internet/bench racers who never been behind the wheel of a 800+HP truck...

QUOTE]

And who is this ?????????? The guy in the video :D:D:D:D yeah he can drive/handle an error on the track.

practice what you preach snappa head

QUOTE]

And who is this ?????????? The guy in the video :D:D:D:D yeah he can drive/handle an error on the track.

practice what you preach snappa head

Guy in a red truck can drive .. That's a driver .

Geeez and all I see from you is a salty asshole, who cares about someones ford truck :):):)

Ohhh I'm sorry you must be a douche bag like him also, is he your daddy ? do you speak for him ?

I dont care about a fast srt10 truck pal, serious my truck runs 12's and thats fine with me.

The nerve is you being a ford owner coming on to a dodge forum and running your mouth, serious its a forum not your life. coolant leak or whatever Again I don't care.

And as far as that truck eating mine alive, you are correct 100% will not argue dude, but i'll tell you like I tell everyone else, somewhere there is a civic that will eat that truck up with a small 4 banger :thefinger::thefinger:

have a good day king shit.

And there is SRT-4 what would give him a run from roll outthere. Too 

Who cares. No matter what you drive, there is ALWAYS something faster out there.

We done? :dontknow:

One of my favorite conversations with my father in law.
This was some time ago and I owned a 94 Mustang Cobra and a ZX6 motorcycle.

FIL said "Aren't you glad you spent all that extra money buying a Cobra"
Me: sorta confused look
FIL " bike makes it feel pretty slow, doesn't it"

One of my favorite conversations with my father in law.
This was some time ago and I owned a 94 Mustang Cobra and a ZX6 motorcycle.

FIL said "Aren't you glad you spent all that extra money buying a Cobra"
Me: sorta confused look
FIL " bike makes it feel pretty slow, doesn't it"

Bike vs car/truck = apples and oranges

I understand people get feeling caught up over simple stuff, but never once did I even go on to that lrodder or whatever it is forum during all the lightning vs srt bashing.

or yet create a screenname on there and start bashing on ford owners.

yeah were done.

You were just comparing cars and trucks :dontknow:

correct.

you said about a bike making a cobra feel slow. thats why i said bikes vs cars/trucks is different.

I'm not getting on you bro, just tired of some of these ford owners jumping over here to a DODGE site and getting trashy with all of us.

Not all of the guys do, there is alot of cool ford owners on here.

And then to almost copy shaggys name :dontknow::dontknow:

and you are right something will always be faster/better.

Its going to happen.
You will see it on every forum. They (as well as us) are just standing up for what they/we believe is a better product.
Me on the other hand don't really care.
I have owned Fords, Chevys, Dodges, Hondas, Mitsubishi's, Isuzu's. I chose those particular cars/trucks for what I liked and needed at the time. Didn't really care what others thought. It was what I thought that mattered. After all, I was paying for it, and I was driving it.

correct.

you said about a bike making a cobra feel slow. thats why i said bikes vs cars/trucks is different.

I'm not getting on you bro, just tired of some of these ford owners jumping over here to a DODGE site and getting trashy with all of us.

Not all of the guys do, there is alot of cool ford owners on here.

And then to almost copy shaggys name :dontknow::dontknow:and you are right something will always be faster/better.

thats the guys handle on his forum too...

FAIL

Grey Photography - Lightning Forum | LightningRodder.com

Its going to happen.
You will see it on every forum. They (as well as us) are just standing up for what they/we believe is a better product.
Me on the other hand don't really care.
I have owned Fords, Chevys, Dodges, Hondas, Mitsubishi's, Isuzu's. I chose those particular cars/trucks for what I liked and needed at the time. Didn't really care what others thought. It was what I thought that mattered. After all, I was paying for it, and I was driving it.

I hear ya.

I belong to different forums and never have really seen this kinda stuff before.

But this is truck wars.....so kinda see what your saying.

I have not been keeping up with this whole story, but I have seen a couple posts that have caught my attention. Yes there is always something faster, because there is always someone willing to spend a little more money, or have been building there's a little longer. As far as the bike vs car, apples and oranges, I have a 07 yamaha r1 slightly modded runs high 5s in the 1/8, I have a 90 mustang abc on n20 runs low 5s in the 1/8. Both are tagged and inspected, one may get better gas milage, but both can be driven most anywhere legally. You want to see some funny shit? Smoke a liter bike in a car on your way home from work, pisses them off every time. Ford, Dodge, Chevy, import, domestic, does it really matter who has what if you have what makes you happy? Contests lightining guys on your fast trucks, someday my slow SRT10 will be out to play lol. I have heard this several times here, and find it to be a good point, we all seem to like fast trucks (cars,bikes,boats,etc.). So why so much drama? Just curious. Now to stir the pot a little lol. You might be faster then my SRT0, but you can't hold a candle next to what I tow to the track with it, and it's not the stang lol.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back