I raced a Ford Lighting...

Damn what a waste of time for someone to do :confused:

That guy is a total douche bag for real. to start a topic on both forums and keep his lies going.

SomeONE needs to get a life.

And sure lightnings may be fast with bolt on mods sure, But I would take a GMC Syclone over the ford or a grand national or a 5.0 vanilla ice style, or a sea doo jet ski

or even dog shit on the bottom of my shoe, spit in my face, dirt in my coffee, someones used condoms in my bed :confused: and then maybe then own a ford hence all the hype lightning :D:D:D:D

Sorry bud, I have been hesitant to post on here, but we in Central Texas on several accounts have busted the ass outta yalls 13.5-14.5 Lightnings. No, I didn't ask the douches what they had done, they initiated the race!! A whole lotta shit talking about , " Oh, watch out, they got a Viper Engine"! Well there asses got took each time. Just last weekend at the same track one of our trucks again tore the ass outta Lightning that had the same "EGO". Well, Bammmmmm, another mid 13s Ligthning. Y'all need to get a group buy on pullies, new superchargers ( Eaton) and whatever N2O system it takes to actually back the SMACK!:congrats::burnout:

Little River/Academy Dragway IHRA Certified 1/4 mile track - Outside Temple Texas, tell your heavier hitter to show and blow!

I was at the last Southern Truck Shootout. Two L's in the 9's and a bunch in the 10's. Careful with the smack talk. This ain't Texas.:burnout::burnout:

I was at the last Southern Truck Shootout. Two L's in the 9's and a bunch in the 10's. Careful with the smack talk. This ain't Texas.:burnout::burnout:

Jack were they street trucks or track queens.

I know people have different views on things but.... if it aint a street driven car/truck, times mean nothing to me.

Again this is just me, cause I don't live on a racetrack :D

A 10 sec street truck isn't hard to do in an L...

I'm sure you are right, But that can apply for almost any car :D

I got dogged by a volkswagon gti the other day, massive turbo. Ha he walked me , but its all fun to me.

Hell I don't care if I lose... There was an F430 spider that went by me the other day... I was in second gear running 45 and his top was off... Old fugger didn't wanna play:mad:

Jack were they street trucks or track queens.

I know people have different views on things but.... if it aint a street driven car/truck, times mean nothing to me.

Again this is just me, cause I don't live on a racetrack :D

The fastest truck in the Shootout was a Lightning that is street driven. He ran on M/T DOT DRs. He made 5 passes in the eights that day. His name is Casey and is from Pensacola Florida. We were all hoping to see him line up with Flaco from the GM camp. Flaco broke so the matchup did not happen. I think Casey had him covered that day. But I bet Flaco will be back with more next time.

Jim

Well there's alot to be said for running at the DA of this track. It isn't a below sea level altitude by far and it makes you be a driver. I have a 5600 lb quad cab, so when I talk shit against a Reg cab Lightning, best believe I will at least show to try em' and never be a "no -show"! We are damn heavy into racing here in the Great Country of Tejas and I can say I haven't seen too many heavy hitter lightnings in the area. By production numbers alone it's not hard for me to fathom some 9-10 second trucks. Key word being "SOME". The average I have seen them run in person for many years is 13.5. I have torn several asses with weak 2.2 60ft. in my QC being mostly factory. I have witnessed a slew of our RC 10s beating the life outta Lightnings. I can't off the top of my head between 5 tracks within a 200 mile radius, think of a loss of a 10 to a Lightning? Not to say it won't happen and it hasn't, just not in my years of racing. Let me shed the weight to equal a Ford RC F-150 and holy smokes Batman, read my tailgate.:aetsch::burnout:

The fastest truck in the Shootout was a Lightning that is street driven. He ran on M/T DOT DRs. He made 5 passes in the eights that day. His name is Casey and is from Pensacola Florida. We were all hoping to see him line up with Flaco from the GM camp. Flaco broke so the matchup did not happen. I think Casey had him covered that day. But I bet Flaco will be back with more next time.

Jim

Thats whats up, mad respect for a truck to run 8's and be streetable.

There are more lightnings running 12's and lower then there are srt-10's

I know many lightning's runing 11's and below

There not as Slow as u think - remember there cheap to mod and there are many go fast parts available out the .... Lot more power adders then the 10 and 1/8th the cost.....

Careful ........

But just the same fuck ford ! Come get some of big daddy !!!!!! All there going to see is my tail gate !

LOL
I see you list So Jersey as your location, why not go to Atco on March 31 and show those fuckin Lightning some V-10 tailgate

LOL
I see you list So Jersey as your location, why not go to Atco on March 31 and show those fuckin Lightning some V-10 tailgate

Uhhh there will be a fast supercharged jeep srt there this weekend coming up, he will race some fords.

I heard about this thread at Wendy's last week. This thread is spreading like the plaque and making us all look like dumb shits.

spazie is not stewart

I fill bad for the guy so I'm gowning to try to fix it. Jay is Spazie not Stewart!!Bellow is the email that got sent to me tonight. So i got on lightning rodder and seen all the bullshit. I hope this will get Resolved. Thanks' mark B [email protected]

to : [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey mark just to let you know I got stewart kicked off his own site I got on the tbss site and used his lightning rodder screen name lol then I logged in to the viper truck site with his own wyfi and his dogs fuckin name I loged on last night and it was fuckin funny thay had all turned aginst him thay said he had the same ip add on all 3 sites fucking dumb fucks fell for it pay back r a bitch lol get on lightningrodder.com under still talking shit you will piss your self lol did you get the ss tuned yet and have you talked to big mouth stewart get on ther look at that and call me
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Yea I know what you mean Kenny. It's even on the SyTy forum that I just recently joined.

SyTy/SGT - Forums

Oh yea, a Syclone is my NEXT truck! Already checked a few out. Went to Detroit a last week to pick up a couple turbo Buick long blocks and went up to Flint to check one out there.

I fill bad for the guy so I'm gowning to try to fix it. Jay is Spazie not Stewart!!Bellow is the email that got sent to me tonight. So i got on lightning rodder and seen all the bullshit. I hope this will get Resolved. Thanks' mark B [email protected]

to : [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey mark just to let you know I got stewart kicked off his own site I got on the tbss site and used his lightning rodder screen name lol then I logged in to the viper truck site with his own wyfi and his dogs fuckin name I loged on last night and it was fuckin funny thay had all turned aginst him thay said he had the same ip add on all 3 sites fucking dumb fucks fell for it pay back r a bitch lol get on lightningrodder.com under still talking shit you will piss your self lol did you get the ss tuned yet and have you talked to big mouth stewart get on ther look at that and call me
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

ok...so...you are..........

please post the link to his flaming:D

To farkin funny...........even funnier to follow the thread on the other board.....oh well all have turned this into the newest urban legend LOL
amazing how fast things true or false spread across the net.....

Has Stewart posted a pic of both his trucks yet?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back