I raced a Ford Lighting...

Post from Bgstew6 on lightiningrodder:
"I can track the IPs on VTCOA (all 3) back to Stewart302 used here "

He confirmed the IP addresses on that site.

SPAZIE is a fake.

and with that said.... SPAZIE has left the room.... bye bye

hahaha. All this proves, is lightnings are still slow. Cuz they have to create big, epic stories of how they beat an SRT10. :aetsch::itsme:

hahaha. All this proves, is lightnings are still slow. Cuz they have to create big, epic stories of how they beat an SRT10. :aetsch::itsme:

If this story is indeed fabricated(as it appears to be), I am embarrassed that it came from a member of our site. But if anyone wants to find out how "slow" Lightnings are, come out to play at the Southern Truck Shootout being held this Fall at SGMP. Some of us don't play! As the late great Jon Milner said..."driving is serious business".

Jim

sign+-+epic+fail.jpg

If this story is indeed fabricated(as it appears to be), I am embarrassed that it came from a member of our site. But if anyone wants to find out how "slow" Lightnings are, come out to play at the Southern Truck Shootout being held this Fall at SGMP. Some of us don't play! As the late great Jon Milner said..."driving is serious business".

Jim

That is a great track (Valdosta, Ga.) Now go back to your site:thefinger::thefinger:

Jack

Well at least we have learned one thing.....the only way to beat a SRT-10 is to lie about it ;)

Jim

Great suggestion........probably where racing should take place. :rock:Driving IS serious business.:congrats:

Whats great is the way this turd is now getting slammed on his own board.....hope I am never in need of some attention this bad....kinda shows what a real loser this poor guy is LOL

Whats great is the way this turd is now getting slammed on his own board.....hope I am never in need of some attention this bad....kinda shows what a real loser this poor guy is LOL

Exactly my thoughts from the beginning about this guy what a joke!!!!!! A dishonest, coward, and now a liar with no integrity!!!!!And to think the L guys thought they had a hero:party: :ciao::ciao: :thumpdown: :thumpdown: :thumpdown: EPIC FAIL !!!!!!

Jim

Sorry bud, I have been hesitant to post on here, but we in Central Texas on several accounts have busted the ass outta yalls 13.5-14.5 Lightnings. No, I didn't ask the douches what they had done, they initiated the race!! A whole lotta shit talking about , " Oh, watch out, they got a Viper Engine"! Well there asses got took each time. Just last weekend at the same track one of our trucks again tore the ass outta Lightning that had the same "EGO". Well, Bammmmmm, another mid 13s Ligthning. Y'all need to get a group buy on pullies, new superchargers ( Eaton) and whatever N2O system it takes to actually back the SMACK!:congrats::burnout:

Little River/Academy Dragway IHRA Certified 1/4 mile track - Outside Temple Texas, tell your heavier hitter to show and blow!

Sorry bud, I have been hesitant to post on here, but we in Central Texas on several accounts have busted the ass outta yalls 13.5-14.5 Lightnings. No, I didn't ask the douches what they had done, they initiated the race!! A whole lotta shit talking about , " Oh, watch out, they got a Viper Engine"! Well there asses got took each time. Just last weekend at the same track one of our trucks again tore the ass outta Lightning that had the same "EGO". Well, Bammmmmm, another mid 13s Ligthning. Y'all need to get a group buy on pullies, new superchargers ( Eaton) and whatever N2O system it takes to actually back the SMACK!:congrats::burnout:

Little River/Academy Dragway IHRA Certified 1/4 mile track - Outside Temple Texas, tell your heavier hitter to show and blow!

There are more lightnings running 12's and lower then there are srt-10's

I know many lightning's runing 11's and below

There not as Slow as u think - remember there cheap to mod and there are many go fast parts available out the .... Lot more power adders then the 10 and 1/8th the cost.....

Careful ........

But just the same fuck ford ! Come get some of big daddy !!!!!! All there going to see is my tail gate !

Texas is quite a haul for me. But I am aware of our Lightning Brother's poor showing in a few Texas meets. And I am aware that many ran their mouths and failed to show. I do not think that was very cool and have chastised those that failed to show.

I hail from Connecticut. I run with the Delaware Valley Lightning Owners because they race. My truck has already run 9s and at one of our events I may not even be top ten. Yes, it is a street truck that I drive 170 miles to Atco in. Check out our site at delvallo.net and take a look at our club's ET list.
DSC_0951[1].jpg

This is a pic of my truck a couple years ago. (forum won't allow newer,bigger ones)

Look for me in Georgia come Fall.

Jim

That was funny.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

[B]But just the same fuck ford ! Come get some of big daddy !!!!!! All there going to see is my tail gate ![/QUOTE[/

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back