I raced a Ford Lighting...

great photoshop. Didn't know they were teaching it in kindergarden. :D

That is one LONG sentence! lol Are you saying you have a SRT10 Ram and got beat by a Lightning?

hahahaha, i was thinking the same! i had to re-read it 5 times to understand.:elefant::elefant::elefant:

Even if it was staged, I think we still lost in this thread.
John, I wanna ride in the Siclone!

here is Steward302/Spazie trying to explain himself

OK I'm gowning to come clean on all 6 races where won with the 99 supercharged truck. The first two times i beat SRT10 could of easily been two bus links It was cold out side and he could not get his power to the ground at all!! We also raced from a roll out at 40mph I had the spray on that time he didn't spray that was his mistake not mine. He went to work the next day and lied and told one of my buddy's that my truck Had twin turbos on it to justify his beat down That's when i seen the opportunity to real him in again. So i got on hear and said i had twins and he got out ran buy the turbo truck.! I hooked him again with his own lie! The next week we did it again we looked each others trucks over and i noticed he had a good year all-terrain tires on the back and it was 32 degrees out side game over!! I had some vht and heated the ties up reel good first run i did not spray it at all 60ft out i already had him 5 cars so i let off and rolled to the end. The next race we made a deal he would be on the spray and i would be off the bottle He ask if he could hold my bottle fine!! It was a dummy bottle he was right but i didn't spray it i didn't have to i was out on him about 6 cars at the end. The next following Friday we did it one again this time he had 15inc M&H drag slicks and got it tuned bumped the nitrous jets up. Same thing aging vht heat on my tires 150hp N-62 F-33 jets I knew if he hooked the lightning mite have more than it could handle but again he fuc# up. I 60ft him out about 3 and at the 1/8 was on him about 5 he just let off and gave up. That next day a kid came down with him in a tbss i knew it was fast as hell but i Had some money to spar. Then again they did not look at the truck at all! how in the hell can't tell the difference sounds between a supercharger vs a turbo?? that got me to.! But anyway he 60ft me out then bogged out i came around him but at the end he was Rollin up on me hard!! Now i know if it would not of fell on it's face after the 60ft mark i would of got my ass handed to me. Two days after that he wanted to run again with the tbss in kill mode! that is the only reason i got on hear and said i was gowning to turn the boost up on the imaginary turbo truck to 26lbs and tried to scare him off it didn't work. lol Now is the lightning faster thin the srt10 yes if i can get the srt10 from a roll then the lightning is defiantly faster. Now is it faster then the tbss hell no! It is what it is a mid 10 car but on the street is a different story. My point in all of this is you can take a stock modded lightning and still run with the big boys! I tried to keep this story gowning to try to get him for the 6 time that would have been awesome. But it all fell apart and people started crying about pics off the two trucks together some of you guys are down right mean!! but i understand i don't like lier's. That was not me on the viper site or on the tbss site the viper site had spazies ip# they knew it was him the whole time. I pissed allot of people off that was not my intention. But their was some funny shit like that 7.50 mustang i seen with my name on the bottom of the article i knew something wasn't right then.lol I traded my mustang for a boat that wasn't me! I have built turbo mustangs and lt1z28 1984 colt gts mustang killer you can make money with one of those!! on and on. I have been street racing for a long time all the games i play have been played on me and every body Else i can't deny that. TRUE- all the races happen and i did make shit load of money - the lightning did hold together for the boat season - I did buy flat screen TV for the boat out of the money and a used ken-bell off of Craig's list. I did piss allot people off along the way. FALSE I don't have a twin turbo lightning or a 7.50 mustang man that is fast wow i wish.!! All i have got is a 70hr work week boat a mortgage payment wife and dog and a FORD LIGHTNING. we all got to squeeze some fun in all that and Live a Little.!! did i mention my new blower! PS note to self! Never hustle a street race on the INTERNET it will bite you in the ass

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by STEWART302; 03-07-2011 at 03:35 AM.

twin turbo L are not good for ya ..
this can happen weary easy lol JK

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qus_k68BdmA]YouTube - Ford SVT Lightning Drag Crash[/ame]

here is Steward302/Spazie trying to explain himself

OK I'm gowning to come clean on all 6 races where won with the 99 supercharged truck. The first two times i beat SRT10 could of easily been two bus links It was cold out side and he could not get his power to the ground at all!! We also raced from a roll out at 40mph I had the spray on that time he didn't spray that was his mistake not mine. He went to work the next day and lied and told one of my buddy's that my truck Had twin turbos on it to justify his beat down That's when i seen the opportunity to real him in again. So i got on hear and said i had twins and he got out ran buy the turbo truck.! I hooked him again with his own lie! The next week we did it again we looked each others trucks over and i noticed he had a good year all-terrain tires on the back and it was 32 degrees out side game over!! I had some vht and heated the ties up reel good first run i did not spray it at all 60ft out i already had him 5 cars so i let off and rolled to the end. The next race we made a deal he would be on the spray and i would be off the bottle He ask if he could hold my bottle fine!! It was a dummy bottle he was right but i didn't spray it i didn't have to i was out on him about 6 cars at the end. The next following Friday we did it one again this time he had 15inc M&H drag slicks and got it tuned bumped the nitrous jets up. Same thing aging vht heat on my tires 150hp N-62 F-33 jets I knew if he hooked the lightning mite have more than it could handle but again he fuc# up. I 60ft him out about 3 and at the 1/8 was on him about 5 he just let off and gave up. That next day a kid came down with him in a tbss i knew it was fast as hell but i Had some money to spar. Then again they did not look at the truck at all! how in the hell can't tell the difference sounds between a supercharger vs a turbo?? that got me to.! But anyway he 60ft me out then bogged out i came around him but at the end he was Rollin up on me hard!! Now i know if it would not of fell on it's face after the 60ft mark i would of got my ass handed to me. Two days after that he wanted to run again with the tbss in kill mode! that is the only reason i got on hear and said i was gowning to turn the boost up on the imaginary turbo truck to 26lbs and tried to scare him off it didn't work. lol Now is the lightning faster thin the srt10 yes if i can get the srt10 from a roll then the lightning is defiantly faster. Now is it faster then the tbss hell no! It is what it is a mid 10 car but on the street is a different story. My point in all of this is you can take a stock modded lightning and still run with the big boys! I tried to keep this story gowning to try to get him for the 6 time that would have been awesome. But it all fell apart and people started crying about pics off the two trucks together some of you guys are down right mean!! but i understand i don't like lier's. That was not me on the viper site or on the tbss site the viper site had spazies ip# they knew it was him the whole time. I pissed allot of people off that was not my intention. But their was some funny shit like that 7.50 mustang i seen with my name on the bottom of the article i knew something wasn't right then.lol I traded my mustang for a boat that wasn't me! I have built turbo mustangs and lt1z28 1984 colt gts mustang killer you can make money with one of those!! on and on. I have been street racing for a long time all the games i play have been played on me and every body Else i can't deny that. TRUE- all the races happen and i did make shit load of money - the lightning did hold together for the boat season - I did buy flat screen TV for the boat out of the money and a used ken-bell off of Craig's list. I did piss allot people off along the way. FALSE I don't have a twin turbo lightning or a 7.50 mustang man that is fast wow i wish.!! All i have got is a 70hr work week boat a mortgage payment wife and dog and a FORD LIGHTNING. we all got to squeeze some fun in all that and Live a Little.!! did i mention my new blower! PS note to self! Never hustle a street race on the INTERNET it will bite you in the ass

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by STEWART302; 03-07-2011 at 03:35 AM.

WOW what a jumble fuk of bad grammar

so do altimas.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXbTBEfowfA]YouTube - Nissan Altima 3.5SE Supercharged 5.5 PSI 12.842s against Mustang[/ame]

Here is a 7.90 @ 175 mph pass.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlk9aIJvqxU]YouTube - Ralph's 7 90 Cecil Pass 0001[/ame]

Nice pass. What camera are you using?
Go get a GoProHD camera. Those little things are awesome.

Yeah wesalbert those GoProHD camera's are awesome! This video was taken with my buddy Jamie's Samsung SC-X300 Sports Camcorder.

he dumped all that money in the truck and can't even drive the damn thing :shot: 100% douche bag

I'm only seeing one douche....and he is sure over 100% :bandit:

That truck would eat your ride alive, even on your best day.

Actually there might be what 1 SRT truck on the planet that might come close to running its time. (maybe)

But you wouldnt even stand a chance vs it. But maybe when your truck grows up, you can finally experience what real horsepower and Torque feel's like. It's a lot different handling a truck that pulls the wheels vs yours when you just floor it and it slowly accelerates....

Oh & because a radiator hose broke, and it lost traction, that makes him a douche bag?

Awesome logic you have.:five:

Because parts never break.... And that obviously means the driver has no clue how to drive. I cant wait for the day your hose breaks, we'll see how well you do at handling your vehicle.(Oh woops, nevermind not hard to stop a 13 second truck):love:

Funny how you can always tell who the REAL racers are on forums vs the internet/bench racers who never been behind the wheel of a 800+HP truck...

(at least the video of the lightning was due to a coolant line blowing, how about the infamous video of the SRT flipping while doing a burnout????? & you have nerve to make fun of Ford drivers. hahaha)

Lots of talk here...........BUT I dont now of one SRT owner who had to LIE about winnning a street race.....cant think one who would go to extent of the LR board member just to get a little attention...cant think one one SRT board member who had an entire board turn of them for creating an epic fail that will go down as one of the Top 10....I have far from the fastest truck around and I am sure there are lots of Fords that would spank my butt...hell my SC 5.9 RT would have give my SRT a run for the money....but either way we know where the story tellers are ;)

a few remarks from his fellow board members :)

"Temp ban until he provides proof pics/vids!"

"yea thats cool the mods should put something like "Dirty F*cking Liar" in his sig or whatever.

Lets not jump to ban someone just cause of their stupidity".

"Sorry for bursting your bubble Stewey.

I had a day off, and was bored.

It wasn't hard to see through the BS."

"so first you try to say that wasnt you

then you "come clean" and say it was?

way to gain back some credibility.....uhhhh, not".

"Does your mommy know that you're on the internet pretending to be a big boy?"

"Spazzie is just one sad attention seeking 'tard. Mods should just close this one up since there is no pics/proof of anything".

and it goes on and on..........always good for my early morning laugh :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back