I raced a Ford Lighting...

WOW I just now read the enitre first page :D

If you didn't hear turbos spooling up then you deserve to lose.

I mean even a smaller turbo on a wrx, evo you can still hear :confused: if they are stock with few mods done.

poke fun all you guys want, thats fine. but everytime one of you gets your ass handed to you, it's always "well a stock 10 is faster then a stock L" or "You dont have to shift".

ask stewart how much he cares if a stock 10 is faster

But u dont have to shift and my truck is faster than urs stock...

No Im just kiddin bro. Ur truck would beat mine right now anyways (hopefully not for long tho) and i really could not give 2 shits.

I have beaten lightnings and been beaten by them. I raced 1 guy on the interstate in a blue lightning who walked me like a dog. Still to this day I dont know who he is. But u better believe if i ever see him agail i will shake his hand and tell him he has a badass truck.

Its all in fun anyways and people who get caught up in the "my dad can kick ur dads ass" jujst make themselves look silly.

And as far as stewart goes. Hats off to u buddy:rock:.
That is the absolute best race story I have ever heard.

I got beat by a nissan sentra with a motor swap, true sleeper :D but I can amit that tho.

that was then this is now, He would not beat me now, saying he has not done even more mods.

Back when I had my 94 Cobra, I lined up against a rusty early 80's Toyota at the track. The guy strapped a helmet on. I was like WTF. Needless to say, I got spanked my a 9 second car. Was from some turbo shop out of Jacksonville FL.
Sure was ugly, but it was fast.

Back when I had my 94 Cobra, I lined up against a rusty early 80's Toyota at the track. The guy strapped a helmet on. I was like WTF. Needless to say, I got spanked my a 9 second car. Was from some turbo shop out of Jacksonville FL.
Sure was ugly, but it was fast.

Ok number 1 u wher driving ford . Nubmer 2 toyotas gas pedal gat stack lol ... JK ...

I love to race, wether I win or lose does not matter to me. What aggravate me is a sore loser, the only thing worse then that is a sore winner. Either way this thread has been super amusing, thanks for the entertainment lol.

Looks like we scared SPAZIE away

Last Activity: 02-21-2011 08:44 AM

Thanks for the EPIC thread anyway :D

sanlu-photoshops-snotty-crying-baby-500x374-1.jpg

so i told him to take the bottle out and let me hold it he said fine we race and
Do you understand there could be another bottle(did you check the truck(i.e. door panels etc), other mods. There isnt a snowballs chance in hell a 400rwhp lightning will beat a mid 600ish rwhp RC 10 from a roll if the 10 can drive/hook.

Can you send me money via paypal since you are just giving it away please?:rock: If so shoot me a pm, and ill send you my paypal address. BTW send as a gift so there isnt a 3% fee. Thank you.

Last edited:
This is epic, just saw this posted on Lrodder. I think a few more L's are planning on making the pcb track day to play as well.

Good shit.

Here is the picture from that pass! :D

5-18-08_11x14copy1-2-3.jpg

Man I LOVE my SRT-10 but even I know you can't phuck with a modded Ford Lightning! I have a few friends that drive there Lightning trucks 100 miles to the track run a 9 second pass then drive home!

Hey Guys
Linked from another site, just wanted to say, SOMEBODY....ANYBODY take the keys away from Spazie.
Bet that guy didn't do to well in school, either..........LOL

Nice trucks you have there LightningRalph/SRT-10 Ralph:rock:

LOL, what a great read:rock:

Only question, Does the OP have to send Steward a 1099 for his taxes?

Last edited:
still talking shit - Lightning Forum | LightningRodder.com

Just a quick question. Hopefully it can get an answer?

I read through this hysterical situation, and I quickly had some doubts.....

Then I noticed, on the link above.....when "Stewart302" copied the forum/thread from this forum, it states "Welcome SPAZIE" on the top right corner......

So, SPAZIE and Stewart302, the same?

If so, THAT is Epic. If not, excuse my ignorance, carry on.

You are correct.

Stewart302, the person who supposedly has a super ninja fast mustang, a 380RWHP Lightning (that he spray a big shot on supposedly) and an 850rwhp TT Lightning (that he hustles with)........makes a big huge story about hustling a Viper Truck owner. (I assume there is a bitter rivalry between the two platforms?)

So Stewart302 decides to copy the thread about their race (on another forum, which is this one) and for some strange reason......it says "Welcome SPAZIE" You know, the SPAZIE he supposedly hustled out of all that money......

Go to the first page of this thread....copy its contents, then past them. It will have YOUR username at the top right corner.

Can't believe no one else saw this....

looks like stewart is the guy that copied the page from here...:dontknow:

I'm confused :confused:

SPAZIE made a post about a lightning beating him and taking his money.

Stewart302 is the hustler...the lightning owner.

Stewart302 copied what was supposedly "shit talking" from this board, and posted on his Lightning site.

It clearly shows that whoever copied the text, was signed in as SPAZIE.

So Stewart302 + SPAZIE = EPIC Failure.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back