I raced a Ford Lighting...

SPAZIE

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
This guy in Crawfordsville IN' has got a lightning i was talking to one of my workers about my truck he went on to say he knew where i could get some fast money he knew the guy in Crawfordsville and he would set up a race he went on to say the lightning was 400rwhp off the spay joking around i said i like fast money set it up on that following Monday he said that he talked to the guy and he declined so joking around i called him a puss# on Wednesday i was driving my truck and seen the lightning i pointed at him and laughed he turned around flashed his lights when i pulled over he pulled up next to me and told me that i needed to quit running my mouth my girl Friend was in my truck and it pissed me off and he just took off so i went home pissed and called my Friend from work and told him what when on he said that he had already talk to the guy and the guy said for him to tell me if i talked any more shit that he was gowning to take me out and clean me so i told him to tell him to put his money where his mouth is on Friday i set the race up for $700 my mods are cat back 410ring gear 175hp spray on mt 28/10/5 the first race he 60ft me and beat me by 2 cars how the fuc# is that possible the second race was at a 40 roll and he bet me 5 cars spinning what a dushbag my Friend said he was on a web site called lightning rodder his screen name it stewart302 dose anybody know this guy and what his mods are

ok what you do is .... an night go to his garage and put some suger in gis tank ...
and git his air in tires to about 55psi and loose in up rear tires ... lol
that shpould do .

HA HA

ok what you do is .... an night go to his garage and put some suger in gis tank ...
and git his air in tires to about 55psi and loose in up rear tires ... lol
that shpould do .
YES A SRT 10

This guy in Crawfordsville IN' has got a lightning i was talking to one of my workers about my truck he went on to say he knew where i could get some fast money he knew the guy in Crawfordsville and he would set up a race he went on to say the lightning was 400rwhp off the spay joking around i said i like fast money set it up on that following Monday he said that he talked to the guy and he declined so joking around i called him a puss# on Wednesday i was driving my truck and seen the lightning i pointed at him and laughed he turned around flashed his lights when i pulled over he pulled up next to me and told me that i needed to quit running my mouth my girl Friend was in my truck and it pissed me off and he just took off so i went home pissed and called my Friend from work and told him what when on he said that he had already talk to the guy and the guy said for him to tell me if i talked any more shit that he was gowning to take me out and clean me so i told him to tell him to put his money where his mouth is on Friday i set the race up for $700 my mods are cat back 410ring gear 175hp spray on mt 28/10/5 the first race he 60ft me and beat me by 2 cars how the fuc# is that possible the second race was at a 40 roll and he bet me 5 cars spinning what a dushbag my Friend said he was on a web site called lightning rodder his screen name it stewart302 dose anybody know this guy and what his mods are

aw man dont sweat it bro just another reason to get in the garage and pump up the hp's. look at it like this in a race to pick up chicks your truck would smoke him :rock:

if your only mods were 175 shot of spray and tires. you should be putting down at least 600+rwhp and 700ft/lbs....minimum. which in fact would tear up a "400rwhp" lightning, especially from a roll. if you were spraying from a roll, and im assuming that your bottle was not empty, and he pulled 5 cars on you...you got hustled big time. my guess is that he was probably wippled or KB'd. and we need a ton of mods to fuck with one of those. they easily make 600rwhp with few other mods and tune.

if i understood him right, the L was pushing 400rwhp w/o spray...which is 35 or so less than than a stock 10...and over 1k lbs. lighter!...so the 10 with 175 would be about 625 rwhp and 650 tq...

it wouldn't take much for the L to outrun the 10...the L's auto and consistent...

the 10's a driver's race...

i'm not all surprised...the numbers don't lie...

i hate it...but it's true...

trust me hehehe he got hustled,

you have to know your oponents any time man, dont never ever pony up money first off like your cock is 14 inches long

been street racing along time, and suckers come by every weekend

play it smart, first run free, dont show all your cards, if he is experienced neither will he

but you should be able to guage what he has by the sound and the crispness of his run,

from there you make your call, $ or no $, run or not, sometimes you still get had, but with time, you learn wht you can or cannot do;)

but never ever, no matter what the amount is, hit the floor board on the first run, and if at the track, allways............allways pedal up the last 100:D

hint hint on the challeys 11.88

I honestly thing its pretty bad ass having twins!! Or at least having the money to have twins :D

name of the game buddy , if you had the chance to do some hustling you would too, street racing is an art, takes some time to know who an what you are doing and when to go home

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back