I raced a Ford Lighting...

Sad that is what you would have to resort to win a race. Cowards mess with someone ride, real men meet face to face....

Ok about that . Let me tell you pall . Sugar in a tank I was f around . And if you don't know someone don't be calling them a cowered . And you are talking about cowerds , well why you didn't give him a run in you 400 hp truck . Ooo ya I forgat to say usealy L thing . They one of them have sometimes truck with descent power so ya I'll thake my 10 sec truck and go against 11.5 truck . And we are talking about cowerds . I'm not saying any more on this ....
Ty and good luck ...

Seems kinda dumb, people are getting mad over a race they wernt a part of....

I bought my truck because I like it, I took out every SRT 10 I raced with my 02 Camaro SS, Weight is a son of a bitch! But I love Dodge Rams and I got sick and tired of getting in and out of my car. Had too many close calls being that close to the ground.

Who cares if you lose a race, I've lost plenty but none to a mustang :D

And I plan to lose more races. Like someone stated, There will ALWAYS be someone faster.

You learned an expensive lesson. Be a man and STFU and learn from your mistake. I personally would beat the shit out of him and TAKE my fuggin money back, but hey thats just me...

At least he would have a baseline to start from, and really know where he stands, and who he's up against..... But, hey, whoever said education was free?

How would he have a base line?
Most people who run for money are smart enough to keep there hood closed, and especially run N/T on there window. Who the hell gives baselines when racing for money?
Sad that is what you would have to resort to win a race. Cowards mess with someone ride, real men meet face to face....

Ok about that . Let me tell you pall . Sugar in a tank I was f around . And if you don't know someone don't be calling them a cowered . And you are talking about cowerds , well why you didn't give him a run in you 400 hp truck . Ooo ya I forgat to say usealy L thing . They one of them have sometimes truck with descent power so ya I'll thake my 10 sec truck and go against 11.5 truck . And we are talking about cowerds . I'm not saying any more on this ....
Ty and good luck ...

you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

I'm calling the guy who posts mess with a man's truck a coward. Didnt think it was hard to comprehend what I wrote. Sorry if it was your idea of a joke. I find zero comedy in that sort of thing.

400hp truck? hahahaha, you should take your own advice, don't call someone out who you do not know.
I'll run you and him any day of the week, and guess what. I have not a clue what you run in the 1/4. Do you want me to spot you a few lengths? Your going to need it. Oh and I'm just a supercharger, no turbo here.

Your right, you shouldn't say anymore on this. I'll let my dyno sheet speak for itself. Oh and btw, I'm not posting my dyno sheet on my nitrous either. No need to let everyone know my real power.(see how the games played).
Dyno11-22-10.jpg

Yea could be a dyno queen I know.
So more to back it up. Oh and these aren't even my best times, nor are these times with me spraying my nitrous.(which you can bet ur ass I'd spray when I run you. Once again, see how racing for money works.)
IMG_20110211_174729.jpg

Yea, I could of been lucky... Might never have raced before.
IMG_20110211_174832.jpg

you-gonna-get-raped1.jpg

Ha ha ha ... Hey maybe you got 850hp , and you are faster then my 10 . But you would be suppress what I would bring if I would race ya ... And if you want to go this summer for cruze let me know .
And I don't want to sound like a smart ass ... If you want to talk truck fine but quit braging. Pm me and I'll call my buddy with Buick GN if you want and , you 3 can go for it . Race all friken night .

Last edited:
Sorry, first off to the period challenged loser of $700, but this is the funniest shit I've read in a while!!!! What are you, 18-19 yrs old? You talked shit to someone you knew NOTHING about and got your ass handed to you. It's called an education. Learn something from it. You walked into a situation you should have never been in to begin with. Ask to see the truck at least before you bet your whole weeks allowance! :shot: And NEVER run your mouth about how fast you THINK you are. Let the truck do the talking for you.

Mr Lightning, glad you came to share your side, but do we really need to start a big dick contest over it? ;)

Im sorry but if you couldnt tell the difference between a 400rwhp s/c and a 800rwph tt truck i have no sympanthy.. Most street racers wont let you see under the hood thats your job to feel eachother out thats the game.. But some will let you see under the hood those are the ones that hide there shit better.

I like L's they put down impresive numbers and you can make them fast alot cheaper than a srt 10...

Lets not make this a dodge ford fight.... some one didnt do there homework and got beat

Sorry, first off to the period challenged loser of $700, but this is the funniest shit I've read in a while!!!! What are you, 18-19 yrs old? You talked shit to someone you knew NOTHING about and got your ass handed to you. It's called an education. Learn something from it. You walked into a situation you should have never been in to begin with. Ask to see the truck at least before you bet your whole weeks allowance! :shot: And NEVER run your mouth about how fast you THINK you are. Let the truck do the talking for you.

Mr Lightning, glad you came to share your side, but do we really need to start a big dick contest over it? ;)

Exactly. Well said.

Im sorry but if you couldnt tell the difference between a 400rwhp s/c and a 800rwph tt truck i have no sympanthy.. Most street racers wont let you see under the hood thats your job to feel eachother out thats the game.. But some will let you see under the hood those are the ones that hide there shit better.

I like L's they put down impresive numbers and you can make them fast alot cheaper than a srt 10...

Lets not make this a dodge ford fight.... some one didnt do there homework and got beat

these are the best few sentences that have been said in this whole thread...

What I meant was, if this fellow was a bit more focused on finding out exactly what his truck could do,... in mostly fair match ups,.... at sponsored track events,..... he could establish a baseline of what his truck can do, and take it from there.... I made no mention of money. (He may have been better off paying track fees, or saving for his his next, well researched, modification). Lets not forget, that at the track there's a good chance you may find other like minded individuals, willing to share ideas, and experiences.

Last edited:
well why you didn't give him a run in you 400 hp truck
The answer is quite simple. The owner of the Lightning wanted to win.
I'll call my buddy with
The ole, lemme call a buddy with a faster can that can win line.
aren't the sounds of a s/c and TT's different?
I almost spit coffee when i read that.

JTS gives very good info. But ill give you better street racing info. Never race for money. Because if they accept the race, they will win. If you need tips on street racing for money from a forum, go get a second job or ask the boss for some over time. That way you are guaranteed to get money instead of losing it.

Last edited:
L owners are just mad that their not the fastest production in the world anymore. When a 10 drives down the street people say that is the fastest truck in the world.

Our truck isn't the fastest in the world either.

L owners are just mad that their not the fastest production in the world anymore. When a 10 drives down the street people say that is the fastest truck in the world.
Two production(stock) trucks didn't race.

And that was completely off topic.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back