I SOON WILL HAVE A ONE OF A KIND MOD!

SANCHOBA said:
hopefully this coming weekend...any guesses? i posted this in the visual mod section,so thats a hint. been working with a certain company and i have the prototype for our application:rock: when i get it installed i'll give you my thoughts on it and i'm sure there will be a few who will want to do the same;)

I just KNOW this is gonna be good. :eek:Can't wait to see it.

Venom Power said:
I just KNOW this is gonna be good. :eek:Can't wait to see it.
There will be some that think its lame...:listen: :hahaha: but all i have to say to those is....:reddy:

FUEL RAIL COVERS! :star:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: you found a way to move the coil packs from under the intake ---yes finally

how about red snake LED eyes gleeming from hood intake cowl !!!!!!!!!!!!! wow good idea i might do it !!!!! :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

gunu said:
how about red snake LED eyes gleeming from hood intake cowl !!!!!!!!!!!!! wow good idea i might do it !!!!! :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:
i have a red neon that glows throught the scoop:D

your getting warm by the way....:marchmellow:

VIPR PWR said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: you found a way to move the coil packs from under the intake ---yes finally
it wouldn't be a visual mod then would it!:dontknow: :D

SANCHOBA said:
i have a red neon that glows throught the scoop:D

your getting warm by the way....:marchmellow:

Underhood neons???Cool:cool:

I'm tired of seeing the guesses Sanchoba....lol I'll wait till you post the final product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

viperhauler said:
lighting the inside of the wheelwells?????with led rope??:D need more hints...and a potential prize....;)
okay.....viperhauler is offering a cash prize to the winner! hows' that:D

nah, he getting a live viper to put behind the hoodscoop grille. Car security at its best

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back