they just tag'd me for a sponsorship, i am hopin to get it

let me know how it fits :)

VIPER said:
2shay !!!

they just tag'd me for a sponsorship, i am hopin to get it

let me know how it fits :)
yeah, i'll let ya'll know...hopefully by sunday evening

SANCHOBA said:
i think its a kool mod, its different...why do you own a ten?
That has to be one of the most awesomest ideas !!! Dare to be different,TOO KOOL !!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Damn, day late and a dollar short...I was going to say one of the old chrome ram's for the hood....

VIPER said:
how it going ????????????
gonna' have to put it off until i get back home in a month. received the glass tube..but i need a oem hose to install it,which i let killerglass keep,(they gave me a discount) the tube has one bend in it....the oem hose two.(thought i could just swap the tube with my hardpipe) but nooooo..... i have a hose on the way,graciously provided by earl (BRAT). but it will have to wait like i say until next month:(

SANCHOBA said:
gonna' have to put it off until i get back home in a month. received the glass tube..but i need a oem hose to install it,which i let killerglass keep,(they gave me a discount) the tube has one bend in it....the oem hose two.(thought i could just swap the tube with my hardpipe) but nooooo..... i have a hose on the way,graciously provided by earl (BRAT). but it will have to wait like i say until next month:(

dammmmm :D :D :D :D :D :D kool bro keep us posted :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back