I think I'm back...

Texas Yellow Fever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I know I've let some of you down and seeingly ignored others, but the last 2-3 months have been the toughest in recent memory for several reasons both personally and professionally. I'm not going to go into a long drawn out explanation or give you a whole bunch of "the dog ate my homework" excuses. For whatever it's worth, we're as far behind on some $10-20k orders as we are on dash plaques...which doesn't make either one right, just please understand I haven't been ignoring anyone more than anyone else...I've been ignoring everyone equally...LOL!!!

For those 2-3 guys that I owe stuff to, if you still want it let me know and I'll get it out to you, if you want a refund , just let me know that and I'll send it. For those that want to order stuff we're ready to get back to work for you guys. I've got a ton of PMs to go through, I'll get through them in the next couple of days and take action accordingly. My Blackberry has been on the fritz (which is what I use to get notification of PMs on the site) and I didn't even know I had any much less several...

It's good to be home...:)

Steve

Welcome back Steve.

Welcome back Steve!!! :rock: (I miss seeing your avatar!!!)

Anything I can (digitally) to help?? :dontknow:

Damn Jimi, with as little as you have been here, I'm surprised you noticed

Welcome back Steve. Let me know when you can take my order on the engine start button. I'd like a custom "batman" logo (white background/black logo) so understand if you'd like to get through the "easier" orders first. Either way, let me know, been hanging out! :laugh:

Thanks

Stinker said:
BOOB MAN RETURNS:rock: :rock:

WE NEED PICS:D

He has a good supply.... believe me, I know:D

Alright, I think I've finally talked to everyone that I owe a response to. If anyone thinks I owe them a response or whatever and hasn't seen it yet, please let me know. In the absence of input to the contrary, I'll say I'm caught up at this point.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back