I Want Twins!!!!!!!!!

I know according to the responses so far on the ones I am porting , the BBK may go to the wayside, or alot of new guys that dotn wnat to pay for the BBK is really gonna be happy:D

This is too good for text messages. Here ya go sweet cheeks. After I whoop ya, big brother is gonna come behind me and put old yellar to sleep. :D
8feb2b42.jpg

SANTEEN said:
This is too good for text messages. Here ya go sweet cheeks. After I whoop ya, big brother is gonna come behind me and put old yellar to sleep. :D
8feb2b42.jpg
Damn, I think i just wet myself a little. NICE bro.:rock: :rock: :rock:

SANTEEN said:
8feb2b42.jpg

steve,

sounds like you getting nervous you dont think your Big Bad SUPER CHARGED QC is up for the challenge ? or is it your just getting scared of getting you ass handed to you again and again and AGAIN ?

all i know is after we race, your going to be on your knees Bowin down to the Sweet Cheeks Yellow Fever RC and kissing it's bumper !!!!!!!

VIPER said:
steve,

sounds like you getting nervous you dont think your Big Bad SUPER CHARGED QC is up for the challenge ? or is it your just getting scared of getting you ass handed to you again and again and AGAIN ?

all i know is after we race, your going to be on your knees Bowin down to the Sweet Cheeks Yellow Fever RC and kissing it's bumper !!!!!!!
Not scared at all. Just wanna see two big gray QC's whoop you.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back