I Want Twins!!!!!!!!!

Santeen.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NbrV4N1sUw

SANTEEN said:
That's actually pretty good.:congrats: :thefinger:
If u would put that much effort into making your truck fast. You just might have a chance. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :turtle:

dont worrie buddy - when the time comes - i only need to be faster then 1 QC auto !!!!! - and if im not fast enough i got something 4 u !!!!

Jfireboy1 said:
Hey Viper!! You sound like u r having doubts!!! LOl

nah - just tryin to give him some faith so he sho's up !!!!!

my truck sould be more then enoff to take him down !!!!

Jfireboy1 said:
Hey Viper!! You sound like u r having doubts!!! LOl
Ahhhhh, shit yeah he is. Think about it. If I lose, it's just another slow QC losing to a RC. If he loses, he's gotta change his username, or he'll get flamed when he comes back on here. Cuz, he ain't supposed to lose to a QC. Just ask Dan, what happens when u smack talk and cant back it up.:D Love ya viperqueen.:elefant:

SANTEEN said:
Ahhhhh, shit yeah he is. Think about it. If I lose, it's just another slow QC losing to a RC. If he loses, he's gotta change his username, or he'll get flamed when he comes back on here. Cuz, he ain't supposed to lose to a QC. Just ask Dan, what happens when u smack talk and cant back it up.:D Love ya viperqueen.:elefant:

dan had a tool box in the back of his RC - thats a handicap lol

Hey Steve don't worry I'll come clean up after if I have too! Lmao! :D

Jfireboy1 said:
Hey Steve don't worry I'll come clean up after if I have too! Lmao! :D
Not "if" you have to. You are coming up, this way he can get spanked by two big ass heavy QC's. :rock:

SANTEEN said:
Not "if" you have to. You are coming up, this way he can get spanked by two big ass heavy QC's. :rock:

me and Jack will take you both down !!!!! :D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back