I Want Twins!!!!!!!!!

SANTEEN

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Met up with Joe (Jfireboy1) yesterday, to help him install wires and coils. And of course, afterwards we had to test drive it. On only 10lbs of boost, acceleration was insane!!!!!! Turbo lag???? What turbo lag?!?!?!?! It's a Hennessey setup, that he had Doug Levin do over and it's just ridiculous. He's got a suncoast transmission that shifts nice and crisp. Under normal acceleration, you would never now it was TT'd. His truck is quieter than mine and he's got Magnaflows. But mash the gas, and its screams like it has cutouts when the waste gates open.:rock: If he does sell his truck and still wants to swap out his powertrain for a stock powertrain, I just may be all over it. I also ran him a few times from a roll and a stop. He walked me much worse than Alex did and that was with the truck getting sideways at 60mph. :burnout: Anyway, just thought I'd share that.:)

Damn I can only imagine bro....I would have been smiling from ear to ear! Crap and I want to ride in your truck!!

Troy's QC SRT said:
Damn I can only imagine bro....I would have been smiling from ear to ear! Crap and I want to ride in your truck!!
Troy, my truck felt stock after riding in Joe's. Did I say RIDICULOUS? Thats the only way to describe it.

Well first i need to drive my truck...my buddy has a TT RC and from what he says it's insane! but i still want to ride in your truck

What's truly, jaw droppingly unbelieveable is that something- ANYTHING touched by JH could be made right......

D

Django said:
What's truly, jaw droppingly unbelieveable is that something- ANYTHING touched by JH could be made right......

D
Trust me Tim. It's been made right. The only thing that I dont like about the setup, is there are no gauges. Hennessey did not install any gauges. So, I'll be helping Joe install an A/F gauge and fuel pressure gauge, atleast.

SANTEEN said:
Trust me Tim. It's been made right. The only thing that I dont like about the setup, is there are no gauges. Hennessey did not install any gauges. So, I'll be helping Joe install an A/F gauge and fuel pressure gauge, atleast.

Sounds like yer havin' a fkn blast with it, bro.....

I am so happy for ya'.....:congrats:

D

Django said:
Sounds like yer havin' a fkn blast with it, bro.....

I am so happy for ya'.....:congrats:

D
Not mine Tim. It's Joes's (Jfireboy1). I just had fun riding in it last night, after we put the wires and coils on.

def a different feelin huh santeen? oh and tell joe to call me first of the week if ya chat at him, I dont know his hours so dont watn to call unexpedidly

Jfireboy1 said:
Thanks for the heads up!!! :D
dont pay any attention to dan, he is prob playing with his noodle again:D
but cool beans Joe, it will prob be midweek, mondays seem to suck for some reason lOL

SANTEEN said:
Met up with Joe (Jfireboy1) yesterday, to help him install wires and coils. And of course, afterwards we had to test drive it. On only 10lbs of boost, acceleration was insane!!!!!! Turbo lag???? What turbo lag?!?!?!?! It's a Hennessey setup, that he had Doug Levin do over and it's just ridiculous. He's got a suncoast transmission that shifts nice and crisp. Under normal acceleration, you would never now it was TT'd. His truck is quieter than mine and he's got Magnaflows. But mash the gas, and its screams like it has cutouts when the waste gates open.:rock: If he does sell his truck and still wants to swap out his powertrain for a stock powertrain, I just may be all over it. I also ran him a few times from a roll and a stop. He walked me much worse than Alex did and that was with the truck getting sideways at 60mph. :burnout: Anyway, just thought I'd share that.:)

you cant handle the twins !!!!! :D :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back