I Want Twins!!!!!!!!!

You also lose functionality if you lose the extra doors and auto

im just breaking is ballz - building up the hype 4 when i race him in Panama next yr my "mostly stock" RC vs his modd'd QC hahahahahahaaaaaa......

VIPER said:
im just breaking is ballz - building up the hype 4 when i race him in Panama next yr my "mostly stock" RC vs his modd'd QC hahahahahahaaaaaa......
Mostly stock, huh? Youre taking the built motor out and no FI or NOS? :D I'll come out and play. I'll race anyone, except for Jack. Us QC's like that track. :D

SANTEEN said:
Mostly stock, huh? Youre taking the built motor out and no FI or NOS? :D I'll come out and play. I'll race anyone, except for Jack. Us QC's like that track. :D
i'll hold ya to that:D

SANTEEN said:

did i say Stock ? i ment well you know,.. ima going to run - well you just have to see just dont look under the hood :p

and i wont use any NOS ;)

eddie102870 said:
i'll hold ya to that:D
Depends on what you'll have under the hood by them. You may be in the same "hands off" category as Jack.

VIPER said:
did i say Stock ? i ment well you know,.. ima going to run - well you just have to see just dont look under the hood :p

and i wont use any NOS ;)
It's not the spray I'm worried about. It's the ROE. But, since it's a yellow truck, I'll run it. :D I just may have a trick under me sleeve. And if callin' you out is gonna get you to PCB, then I'm callin' you out. :)
Now STFU!!!!!!!

Being that I really don't know anyone on here other than Steve and Tony.... Who does have the fastest truck on the forum that still is streetable or that can be used as a daily driver?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back