I Want Twins!!!!!!!!!

Jfireboy1 said:
Being that I really don't know anyone on here other than Steve and Tony.... Who does have the fastest truck on the forum that still is streetable or that can be used as a daily driver?
If we can get u running right and get u to hook up, you'll be one of the fastest on the foum.:)

I wanna get mine in that category if I keep it! Just don't know how much more it's gonna take to get it there.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
fatjack and trainman and hilgee, fatjack nox, trianman n/a, hilgee twin turbo:D
I'm gonna have to go to Steele, Al. in the fall to see if I belong on that list or not.:dontknow: :dontknow:

Jfireboy1 said:
Being that I really don't know anyone on here other than Steve and Tony.... Who does have the fastest truck on the forum that still is streetable or that can be used as a daily driver?

Hi my name is chris - and I have a slow ass SRT 10 looking forward too meeting all you next yr at pbc g2g

Steve, I would not miss it for the world next yr ... Why you think I'm not going to mopar nat's or any other g2g till pbc that is not local so I can save my $ and get ready to wipe ur azz lol

Hey steve! You are like the red headed step child on the forum huh!? Lol! :D

Jfireboy1 said:

Jack:dontknow:

Jfireboy1 said:
i dont know the list that tony came up with but the answer would be me;)

505'sFastestViper. said:
jack just because my truck does not go to the track that often does not mean my truck does get driven a shit load.......more then most im sure

u still use it on the streets even with those tires in the back?:dontknow:

505'sFastestViper. said:
jack just because my truck does not go to the track that often does not mean my truck does get driven a shit load.......more then most im sure
I am glad to hear that. It has got to be a shitload of fun to drive on the street!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

505'sFastestViper. said:
lol ill post up a pic of what 600 miles does to slicks on the streets:motz:

so where are the pictures ?

VIPER said:
so where are the pictures ?

He is driving those 600 miles now :D Probably has to take them off to get a pic. They are tucked pretty well.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
most of us do anyway:dancing:

Oh man - what you trying to say here stinky

Steve , I'll even give 1-1/2 car lengths bc you a quad cab and a 06 at that

VIPER said:
Oh man - what you trying to say here stinky

Steve , I'll even give 1-1/2 car lengths bc you a quad cab and a 06 at that
I'll take that!!! :D :D
Y'all are my witnesses 11/2 cars.:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!