I Want Twins!!!!!!!!!

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
geez hope you guys dont get beat by a little ol naturaly aspirated RC:itsme:
Oh no, the brutal 10 is mine in PCB. I'm gonna put that bitch right back to pasture.:burnout: :D

OOOOhhhhhhh! You wanna jump in the salad bowl Tony???? LOL!

SANTEEN said:
Oh no, the brutal 10 is mine in PCB. I'm gonna put that bitch right back to pasture.:burnout: :D
Gotta work your way up to the Brutal 10, have to beat my junk first (I do Tonys lite work):D :D :aetsch: :aetsch: :itsme: :itsme:

FATJACK said:
Gotta work your way up to the Brutal 10, have to beat my junk first (I do Tonys lite work):D :D :aetsch: :aetsch: :itsme: :itsme:
That's it. I'm tellin' Joy.:mad: :thefinger:

FATJACK said:
Hahahahahaha....you are a helluva guy, I am so glad you and Joy joined us:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
:withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :pepsi:

Ahhhhh.... You guys make me all gushy. But, I ain't stupid. You only keep me around so you two could stare at Joys boobage. :D But it's cool

viperhauler said:
admit it jack...it's true...
I'd have to agree with viperqueen. Nick's got a cuter butt than me. This thread is going south in a bad way. :elefant:

SANTEEN said:
Ahhhhh.... You guys make me all gushy. But, I ain't stupid. You only keep me around so you two could stare at Joys boobage. :D But it's cool
iphone wallpaper , ask eddie and fatjack:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back